GAMEDAY!!!

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Packers.
They have a chance, but they can't have those miscues on offense, defense, and special teams.
No more fumbles, bad snaps, interceptions, drops, on offense.
No more miscommunications, dropped ints, missed tackles on defnese,
and could we please cover punts and kickoffs better.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Packers.
They have a chance, but they can't have those miscues on offense, defense, and special teams.
No more fumbles, bad snaps, interceptions, drops, on offense.
No more miscommunications, dropped ints, missed tackles on defnese,
and could we please cover punts and kickoffs better.

Thats a pretty slim chance when you have all those conditions on a team that isn't very good./young

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard an announcer say that MM is in talks with Brett about coming back next year, he said that Favre is NOT the problem but is the solution for this team...and he dont want a long drawn out affair at the end of the season about Favres decision...so this is GREAT news!!!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard an announcer say that MM is in talks with Brett about coming back next year, he said that Favre is NOT the problem but is the solution for this team...and he dont want a long drawn out affair at the end of the season about Favres decision...so this is GREAT news!!!

Maybe MM is learning as the year goes on!!! With a win today and the knowledge that Brett is wanted back could go a long way in turning things around This Year!!!!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Packers in this one. I think they are playing better all-around than the Vikings right now. It will be hard at the beginning because the Vikings and their crowd will be fired up, and I hear that the Packers will be using a silent snap count that may take some getting used to. But if they can weather the storm and at least keep it even during the first quarter, I think they will be on their way to victory. Packers 23-17

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its 17-14 now, I say 24-21, Packers win... looks just like Iowa vs Wisconsin gmae I say it will end like it

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I like the Packers in this one. I think they are playing better all-around than the Vikings right now. It will be hard at the beginning because the Vikings and their crowd will be fired up, and I hear that the Packers will be using a silent snap count that may take some getting used to. But if they can weather the storm and at least keep it even during the first quarter, I think they will be on their way to victory. Packers 23-17

Wow. Nice call!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts