Gameday

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mostly want to see Lacy at RB today

You probably won't, and for good reason. Hammys are nothing to mess around with (ask CM3) and if Lacy has a sore hammy at all he should rest. He's obviously okay when healthy based on the scrimmage so if they're going to make him their #1 back this year and give him a ton of carries, why wear him down in the preseason? If you're a Lacy fan, the less you see of him now means the more you'll see of him when it matters.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No More Injuries!!! Get out of this game clean.

I want to see Hines. He looked like a beast last week and he should get plenty of reps.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No More Injuries!!! Get out of this game clean.

I want to see Hines. He looked like a beast last week and he should get plenty of reps.
THAT is the ONLY thing I care about AT ALL PERIOD END OF SENTENCE.

Anyone remember what happened last year in the 4 preseason games that mattered in the end?
NOTHING, except losing Desmond Bishop in the FIRST fake-game. It ended his season, and his Packer career.

I hate HATE HATE pre-season games because they do not matter other than the catastrophic injuries.
Let the Niners, Giants, Seahawks, and Falcons have them this year. We have had more than our share already for this decade.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how you change the preseason but I wish they would do something. Maybe have 2 coach controlled but officiated scrimmages (which teams kinda do already) and then have 2 games with a 75 man roster. These games could count as half a game as far as wins and losses.

16ga

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally I don't have a problem with the preseason games. Yes there is a risk of injury but it gives our guys a chance to play in a game against another team. I see them as an important part of getting all the bugs worked out before the regular season.

Anyway I can't wait to see how the O line and especially Bakhiarti do tonight. Also kinda hope we get to see Crosby tonight. I still have concerns about him and a few good kicks would hopefully put my mind at ease.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
College doesn't have any fake games.
They all count.

Football is too brutal, physical, violent..... guys go down.
I'd like to save that for when they count in the standings.

Perhaps one home preseason game for each team, no need for two per team.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I most want to see how Datone Jones and Nick Perry play. Those two guys are the key to this team improving on last year. Perry was projected by Football Outsiders as the best pass rusher in his draft class (though they were assuming he would be playing DE) so I really hope he shows some improvement over last year.

Members online

Latest posts