Game you are most looking forward to in 2015

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its nice that they start us with 5 preseason games but the answer I would assume would be either the Thanksgiving game or week 2 against the Seahawks.

For me its the Seahawks.... It wont change anything from last season but man do I want to see Rodgers and our offense run wild on the hawks D

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
November 8 against the Panthers. Planning on taking the wife and daughters. The Packers have had good success in Charlotte (5-2) and Packer fans are always well represented.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
SeaSchmucks......no doubt......all in for that game. A win won't erase the Fail Mary or NFC Championship losses, but seeing Pete Carroll leave the field without that smug look on his face, would be ohhhh so sweet.

I love close games, but in this one, I want a good old fashioned beat down, 49-7 variety. Defense and special teams pitch in and score a few!

OK, maybe I'm asking for too much, but it's April, a man can dream!

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle and it's not close, I'm going to be so damn pumped up for that game, it's going to feel like the Super Bowl. I just bought a house and I've already called hosting that game in my new cave with the fellas. That's going to be an all day extravaganza.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Congrats on your house Ace!! Can't think of a better way to break in a man cave then roasted Sea Turkey!

H

HardRightEdge

Despite the Seattle game being so early in the season, the Packers need to show they can beat these guys at home. Being a national broadcast, it has an additional "statement game" element to it.

If Carson Palmer can get through the year in one piece, I would expect @ Arizona in week 16 to have playoff implications.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Da SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!! :)

I want to watch GB wipe their rears with Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would shake my whole soul. I want them to be dethroned, without question. Best game I ever seen was Holmgrens return to Lambeau. Blizzard. Favres last win in Lambeau. Green fumbled 2 times in opening 3 plays to start 14-0, and we destroyed them in every way after that. Im pretty sure they heard me freaking out screaming non-stop, "DONT GIVE UP!!!" "GO GET THEM" in that quiet stadium early on, and rallied....:) LOL pretty sure....

I would also love love love to see Dallas freeze their rears off 12/13!!!!!!!!!!! Scratch that off the bucket list. Im guessing the Cowboys were like , that wasnt so bad in greenbay!?!? whats the big deal?!?! The big deal was they missed sub-zero by a couple days. I watched them dodge our cold for EVER!!!!!! Now I want to watch them suffer! Im going to start praying for an arctic blast right now... Dear God, Please freeze jerry Jones face with a horrible frown on it, so that he never comes to taint our magical state again. Amen.

AlBirdie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I'd like the Seattle game a bit later in the season, it's still my favorite game. And the guys creating the NFL schedule definitely made me a present, as that's exactly the game being played the only weekend I'm in Wisconsin (coming from Germany). If only those tickets could be cheaper, as I need 4 for me, my wife and our friends from Madison...

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care when we play Seattle, we all know that that is the game that matters most to fans. The media will replay last season, and the Fail Mary, over and over. I'd like to boast that we will wipe them all over the field, but the Seahawks have replaced the 49ers as our current nemesis.

Personally, I'm also excited for the game at Denver and am discussing a visit out there for the game.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care when we play Seattle, we all know that that is the game that matters most to fans. The media will replay last season, and the Fail Mary, over and over. I'd like to boast that we will wipe them all over the field, but the Seahawks have replaced the 49ers as our current nemesis.

Personally, I'm also excited for the game at Denver and am discussing a visit out there for the game.

As am I, would be my first away game, trying to put a crew together to make the trip with the woman and I. She loves Colorado and the Packers so there's absolutely zero chance I get the hall pass for a guys trip, at least not without some serious consequences.

4foxes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SeaSchmucks......no doubt......all in for that game. A win won't erase the Fail Mary or NFC Championship losses, but seeing Pete Carroll leave the field without that smug look on his face, would be ohhhh so sweet.

I love close games, but in this one, I want a good old fashioned beat down, 49-7 variety. Defense and special teams pitch in and score a few!

4foxes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now that's the only game on my radar. I would love to see Pete Carroll walk off the field head down no smug look. Packers won't let it happen this time.

4foxes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those will be good wins, good games to be at. I see packers going all the way this year there isn't a game they play that isn't winnable.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Super Bowl. If the Packers are not in it, it is another failed season.

As much as I want to get hyped over the hawks game I have reached the point of Super Bowl or bust and nothing else matters as long as Rodgers is under center. And yes, I do realize we can't be in the Super Bowl every year but that comment is becoming a really lame argument for failing to get back.

Time for the excuses to stop. Time to get it done.

Last edited:

4foxes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Ogsponge. As I said there isn't a game in that schedule that says a loss, you're right time for excuses to stop and just do it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Seahawks without a doubt. Even a die hard Bears fan told me this week he wants the Packers to beat the Hawks. He said he hates the Seahawks.

Members online

Latest posts