Game Worn Ray Nitschke jerseys

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know Heritage auctions is auctioning off 3 game worn Ray Nitschke jerseys. I believe they came from his family. The best one is the Durene jersey. The other two were from training camp the year he retired.

So if you have an extra 25 large sitting around dont hold back.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know Heritage auctions is auctioning off 3 game worn Ray Nitschke jerseys. I believe they came from his family. The best one is the Durene jersey. The other two were from training camp the year he retired.

Sweet mother of God.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

25 grand?

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heritage had one a number of years back (2007?) that sold for over $30k if I remember correctly. I think you can still find the auction listing through Google.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heritage had one a number of years back (2007?) that sold for over $30k if I remember correctly. I think you can still find the auction listing through Google.

There is a bar in the GB area with one on the wall. I doubt they know what they have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts