Game thred: Packers vs Bears @ Chicago

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here I was looking foreward to a spirited game against the Bears...hoping we could even the season series out....but it appears the Packers forgot to board the plane or get on the bus TO Chicago.

I almost wish at this point McCarthy would wave a white flag...because these guys are just mailing it in. They suck so horrrendously bad right now...

Well...onto Dallas if we get to the NFC title game...

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As negative as I have been, this game is not over ...
The Packers "have the wind" in the 4th qtr ... they need to score and just flat out stop the Bears every possession ...

The Bears can (and have) self-destruct .... get close and let's see what happens ...

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here I was looking foreward to a spirited game against the Bears...hoping we could even the season series out....but it appears the Packers forgot to board the plane or get on the bus TO Chicago.

I almost wish at this point McCarthy would wave a white flag...because these guys are just mailing it in. They suck so horrrendously bad right now...

Well...onto Dallas if we get to the NFC title game...

Remmber Washington or Minnesota or even Seattle all have the ability to give the Packers and Cowboys a run for their money. Both teams MAY end up knocked out. Stranger things have happened.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok 4thQ.... this is when the Pack has shined in the past and they can once again, even with this very young team... get out your Voodoo Bear dolls lol

Scythe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's with all the pessimism in this thread? This is a really good team; one loss against a division rival isn't the end of the world. Just look at what happened to the Cowboys last week.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good point, Rios...that's why I said "IF"...

It just sucks that all that lip service McCarthy gave early in the week about "we're only focusing on the Bears"....well...apparently, they looked past them, because we're seeing this team at its absolute worst. And Detroit will look at this game, and any playoff team we face, be it Seattle or the Skins...and they can easily find a way to beat us.

I just expected them to be more "up" for the game today...but they've been flat all afternoon...

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
desperation time, roy....he's reverting back to "old Brett"...the one that throws everywhere because we're far behind late in the game.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(No Huddle, Shotgun) B.Favre pass short middle intended for D.Driver INTERCEPTED by B.Urlacher at CHI 15. B.Urlacher for 85 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

now that is just crap... where the hell is our receivers and blocking?

This Pack team did this to themselves, no other excuses.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't even try to pin this one on Favre...

Should he be blocking for punts now...or for his protection when he throws a pass?

How about catching his own passes...should he do that too?

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they use the WEATHER as an excuse for their crappy play on the field...I'm throwing something at them...

there is NO EXCUSE for what they've done today...

Members online

Latest posts