Game thread...Packers vs Lions

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
our o line is doing fine...not as good as last years line, but last years line was amazing..

interception stands..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
charles rogers first completion was a long one. who got beat? whats his name? Ahmad Carroll? Yeah...

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless Carroll is only still in because of his 1st round selection, and they're playing him because of his potential, I don't know what the problem would be giving Hawkins some time.

Nice drive here though, too little too late?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should make us all feel better that the Vikings lost also. Its only one week. We will dust ourselves off and come back next week.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, that was crap. I hope this is not telling of the whole season. Don't be surprised if we're beat by the Browns next week though.

Core

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps someone who watched the game can explain this one for me: Why did Green only get 12 CARs? We stopped running him alltogether in the 3rd and 4th, eventhough he was 12-58. When you have a guy who is getting 4,8 then perhaps its a sign to let him do his work. Was he hurt in second half or what?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green was cramping, perhaps that had something to do with it? Someone else may have heard more, that's just what I saw.

Members online