Game On

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Um, yeah I was done. Washing, yeah that's the ticket, washing my hands.
After I dry them how about a hug?
Well keep this in mind. 60% of males do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Think about that the next time someone holds out his hand for you to shake it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well keep this in mind. 60% of males do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Think about that the next time someone holds out his hand for you to shake it.
Or the next time your in a bar and you see a bowl of snax sitting there.

Come to think of it I've NEVER once seen a bowl of peanuts, pretzels or popcorn sitting out on a bar.
Only place I've seen them is in movies or TV shows.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I find myself afraid to "like" this post as it could be interpreted as condoning the not washing of hands. This is a really pissy topic.
I find it rather disgusting myself. It's one of the reason I am always on my 7 year old son to wash his hand every time he goes to the bathroom. I think I am getting through, the other day in a restaurant he wouldn't open the restroom door because he had washed his hands. "Daddy, you open the door, my hands are clean." And I have seen him take a paper towel to grab the handle to open the door.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
My mom drilled it into me as a kid as well. What kills me is that most guys turn the water on and run their hands under it for all of 10 seconds and think that's good. At that, you might as well not bother. If you're going to get your hands wet anyway, why not use soap and actually wash them?

Members online

Latest posts