Game Notes: Lacy put fumble behind him, bounced back

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
young tackles looked good in pass protection, atleast by packer standards these days, Lacy?? he ran hard, for no yards, similar to brandon jackson and james starks results in recent years.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://sulia.com/channel/green-bay-packers/f/53df9560-2f2c-4fc6-98d5-53142f7e65a1/?source=fb

Veteran FB John Kuhn with some very high praise for #Packers rookie RB Eddie Lacy today. Good quote:

"I think he’s great. I think he’s a great, young, talented running back. I think he’s only going to get better with time. I told a couple other guys, he’s ahead of the curve. He’s not the normal rookie you see at this point in time in their career. The more confidence he gets, the better he’s going to be. So we’re trying to get him that confidence as early as possible

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
young tackles looked good in pass protection, atleast by packer standards these days, Lacy?? he ran hard, for no yards, similar to brandon jackson and james starks results in recent years.
He was going up against maybe the best run D in the league. He also didn't show a lot of patience, but it was his first start. He'll get better. And he is bigger and stronger than Jackson and Starks, and appears more elusive than either one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts