Game Day Rituals

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
my hawk jersey is undefeated since last year so that's what i wear. last sunday i forgot to put it on was too busy grillin brats, drinking, and being nervous then my girl reminds me in the 4th qtr. that i need my hawk jersey! then bamm we get the W. :D
Mannnn if we had lost I'd have tracked you down:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Last year as a early Christmas present I received the Packer sideline beanie. The one thats really long with the logo on front and a big gray logo on the side. I have used it as a "rally towel" while we are on d since the Giants game last year. Havent lost since. Also I wear the same colors as the team for home and away and always have my cheese head on.

OP
OP
D

Dan115

Going for 19 consecutive victories today. Keep your rituals going. Bring the bacon home to old Green Bay. GO PACK!

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was superstitious whenever I played sports and always had rituals I would do before games but as far as being a fan, my only real ritual is getting a good buzz going on and cheering on the pack!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I swear its Three eighteen!!! Huge debate here!!!! hehehehee!!!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I have a lucky Colts jersey that was only worn in 2006 by me. I never even washed it every week.

I am sorta wondering if wearing it for the playoffs will help the Pack D turn around like the 2006 Colts D did.

OP
OP
D

Dan115

I have a lucky Colts jersey that was only worn in 2006 by me. I never even washed it every week.

I am sorta wondering if wearing it for the playoffs will help the Pack D turn around like the 2006 Colts D did.

Try it.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
My neighbor and I have a weekly ritual in the warm weather:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
nachos before the game. Did it for every playoff game last year and it worked.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This season my ritual is drinking from my Packers coffee mug in the morning, 2 cups of coffee only in it. Then its in what i wear, a Packers T under a Packers hoodie with my Tramon Williams jersey over it. On my head a wear a vintage Packers ballcap and the 2011 Packers winter hat on top of it. Thats about it lol. I wore in in NY when they played the Giants week 13. Its been all good in the hood! Go Pack Go

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts