Game Called @ 9:09 Remaining

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
How many times has the Packer preseason game been called? I think this happened last year and the year before too.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
How can anyone be wrong? NO team has played a single game in the regular season.

Holy poop guys, relax a bit. It's a GAME and a game that doesn't even count.

When the Packers did good last week. 'oh its jus preseason' and now they don't look hot, hell they look like sh.it and its the end of the world and everyone is wrong?

LIGHTEN UP!

We are Packers fans. Show some class.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
(9:20) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete left to R.Martin. PENALTY on CIN-P.Body, Defensive Pass Interference, 50 yards, enforced at GB 47

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
How can anyone be wrong? NO team has played a single game in the regular season.

Holy poop guys, relax a bit. It's a GAME and a game that doesn't even count.

When the Packers did good last week. 'oh its jus preseason' and now they don't look hot, hell they look like sh.it and its the end of the world and everyone is wrong?

LIGHTEN UP!

We are Packers fans. Show some class.

all the starters played the first half and they got OWNED.
they gave up 34 points in one half. it is something to worry about. im 55% sure that it will be the same story during the regular season.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:
Man, just when we had the Bengals right where we wanted 'em, right pyle?

Another obsessed fan that hates being wrong, welcome ND!

I've been here a while, no welcome needed. Try watching your tape of Super Bowl XXXI so you can post how bad Reggie White sucks, ok Mr. Negativity?

Oh, and can you please take off your Brian Urlacher jersey while your posting it so your family actually believes your a Packer fan?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
umair said:
all the starters played the first half and they got OWNED.
they gave up 34 points in one half. it is something to worry about. im 55% sure that it will be the same story during the regular season.

We had some second stringers in there. Although that is besides the point.

The point is, it's pre season. Win or Lose, it doesn't matter. Its for coaches to evaluate players and to get the team chemistry going.

We lack chemistry, badly. That is huge, yes. But it's hard to get chemsitry going with a young team, new coach and key players coming back from injuries who didnt practice all off season. ie Marquand Manuel, Ahman Green etc.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:

I've been here a while, no welcome needed. Try watching your tape of Super Bowl XXXI so you can post how bad Reggie White sucks, ok Mr. Negativity?

Oh, and can you please take off your Brian Urlacher jersey while your posting it so your family actually believes your a Packer fan?

Reggie was the man.

You really need grow up buddy. I state that this team stinks BECAUSE they do! It showed up on the field. It's not being negative it's being honest. You can't deal with it, I am sorry.

Learn how to Man-Up to being wrong. There are 10 other people on this board stating the same thing. If this team ends up being good I will admit that I was wrong. I have no problem doing so.

It shows your real character. Excuses and failure to own-up is howyou get through life I guess, sorry, I choose another route.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:

I state that this team stinks BECAUSE they do!

Hahahaha, I love it! Based off 3 preseason games. I love you, Pyle.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All around for the most part they played poorly tonite for sure. But as someone else stated...how come they "suck because they do" after this game, but last weeks game was no indication of anything?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:
pyledriver80 said:
NDPackerFan said:

Reggie was the man.

You really need grow up buddy. I state that this team stinks BECAUSE they do! It showed up on the field. It's not being negative it's being honest. You can't deal with it, I am sorry.

Learn how to Man-Up to being wrong. There are 10 other people on this board stating the same thing. If this team ends up being good I will admit that I was wrong. I have no problem doing so.

It shows your real character. Excuses and failure to own-up is howyou get through life I guess, sorry, I choose another route.

You don't know anything about my character and I'm not your buddy. Where were you last week? Were you still spouting about how bad the Packers are after they drubbed Atlanta? I don't think so. I have no problem saying the Packers play bad when they do because they did last night. They sucked!!!! However, I'm also not scared to back my team no matter what and am not scared to say positive things when they're there. What have I said about the Cincy game last night that was positive? Find one post...

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
The Chargers and the Bengels both have top defenses and we couldnt beat either one of them, Im worried alittle bit...

Probably because they have top defenses and we're just not there yet. At least these teams will be fighting each other over in the AFC and not in our division. Remember that no one is dominant in our division and we have 6 games against them this season along with a last-place schedule.

If this team sticks together, they'll be fine. I think one of the most glaring problems on this year's offense is that the receivers haven't been able to catch the ball...I think that's a correctable problem and hopefully it gets turned around.

Members online

Latest posts