@ Minnesota- L
New England- L
@ Seattle- L
NY Jets- W
@ San Francisco- W
Detroit- W
Minnesota- W
@ Chicago- W

We need to get last season out of our minds. It was an abberation. I've been doing sports gambling for 10 years and i win every year with my season predictions. Assuming no major injuries we will be fine. Our only hole is the lack of a stud #1 receiver and lack of experience and continuity of new guys and old guys, whereas last year we had many major UNEXPECTED injuries, Amad Caroll as an inexperienced starter, weak linebacking, running back by committee, and no continuity among the OL.
We were demoralized by injuries and a bad start and we never recovered.

Our guys are gonna gel in the last third of the season, watch out. Next year, we can fight for a superbowl and send Brett "packing" the way a champion deserves to.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sweep Detroit, splt with the Vikes and Bears.

Division record: 4-2

We beat the Saints, St. Louis, Cardinals, Bills, Jets, and, 49'rs.

Overall record: 10-6

I agree with flap that we get better as the season goes, nobody wants to play us in the post season, and lookout in '07.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehead4 said:
Week 4 @ Philly 14-17 L Philly has been owning us the past few years

Week 7 @ Miami 27-13 L Culpepper owns us
Week 8 Arizona 34-31 L At the end Edge, Bolden and Fitz over power us

Week 10 @ Minnesota 23-17 L Minny beats us at the dome

Week 17 @ Chicago THE BATTLE FOR THE NFC NORTH TITLE Chicago scores a last minute FG, BUT HERE COMES THE COMEBACK KID BRETT FAVRE HE BRINGS IT TO THE 50 YARD LINE THROWS UP A PRAYER BUT IT GETS BATTED down 23-20 L

Philly doesn't own anyone at this point. Last year showed that they are in decline and it will continue this season. We're a different team and should be ready for them by week 4.

Arizona isn't getting anything done this season with a QB who's working harder on his next magazine cover than how to throw the ball. There's a great supporting cast, but they need a better QB.

Culpepper does own anyone, which is why he was traded away. He hasn't been much without Moss and that will continue in Miami.

Minny is a big ?. Lots of changes just like us, but without a good draft to help. Johnson is a stable QB, but he won't win the game for them.

We own dah Bears at Lambeau South. It's difficult to see us losing against a team that can barely score. Our defense might win the game for us here by getting more points than dah bears offense on their own.

IMO every game is winable, but we all know reality. Actually most of the games last year were very winable, but we ended up only getting 4. There's no question we should come away with more wins this year and I suspect we'll have enough to get to the playoffs.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
Arizona

While much improved and leading the NFC West Arizona gets overmatched on a cold rainy day. It is a blowout and Aron Rodgers comes out for mop up and throws two TDs easing some question marks Fans have

GB 24 AZ 7

I really don't see Rodgers coming in at GB 10 AZ 0/7, lol!

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago- W
New Orleans- W
@Detroit- L
@ Philly- W
St. Louis- W
@Miami- L
Arizona- W
@ Buffalo- W
@ Minnesota- L