Game Balls Even In A Heartwrenching Loss

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With this heartbreaking loss we must find something positive to say about the Pack. With this i hand out my two game balls.
#1 Nick Collins this kid flat out plays his *** off and makes people think twice about catching a ball in his coverage area. This guy can HIT.
#2 Arron Kampman Last night he must have played the best game i ever seen him play in green and gold. Very disruptive in the backfield and i can only hope this continues.
The d looked strong...Hell they only gave up 13 points last night. They must have been on the field 25 minutes in the second half.

Game TURD goes to Mike Sherman again. The second half he couldn't call three plays in a row that could yeild a first down.

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Collins missed a key tackle against K. Robinson in the final drive by the queens. He is good but that was bad bad tackling.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was a good thing that he missed the tackle...and Horton should have let Koren score.

30 seconds and 2 tos is a better shot than letting them kick a short fg as time runs out.

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Except that it would have made Edinger kick a 40+ yard FG to win. Over the past several weeks he was been wildly incosistent from over 40.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
...and Horton should have let Koren score.

30 seconds and 2 tos is a better shot than letting them kick a short fg as time runs out.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw that play happen. I was like, "might as well let them score now." At least we would have had a chance to tie it up and send it in to overtime.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robin Yount said:
Collins missed a key tackle against K. Robinson in the final drive by the queens. He is good but that was bad bad tackling.

i know what you're talking about...i love seeing collins getting his nose in on every play but that was a big miss

Aaron Kampman...pressure, pressure, pressure...always in the backfield, forced fumbles, made brad johnson uncomfortable, if only the rest of the defense follows suit in the second half

Donald Driver...two TD catches, some Lambeau leapage to try and get the crowd up and jumpin'...another big first down catch, got laid out on another play but got right back up...as much as you blame the offense, driver did all he could despite all the 'technical difficulties' we saw

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I hope we get everyone back next year. I wanna see Ahman come back under an incentive laiden contract on his performance, i wantto see walker come back 100% minus his noisy mouth, id like to see gado take over as back up RB if he can correct his fumble problems and is more durable than najeh plus t murphy i wanna see this kid play.

I'll take everyone back on defense too minus Carroll, Roman, and one of the outside LB. Not Diggs. I think if healthy he can be a stud.

Of course with brett too.

With that, I think the Packers would be a pretty decent team and a solid threat for the division.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahman isn't even gonna see the field to practice until after the season starts.

one thing about kampman. i forget if it was espn radio or on tv but someone said that if they had 10 kampmans and 1 playmaker they could field a championship contender D.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
ahman isn't even gonna see the field to practice until after the season starts.

one thing about kampman. i forget if it was espn radio or on tv but someone said that if they had 10 kampmans and 1 playmaker they could field a championship contender D.

Yeah, I remember hearing that too. Some comentator said that during one of the games this year. I have no idea who said it or when it was, but I remember hearing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts