Gado not too bado

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty tough runner...some speed, power, always seems to fall forward and get an extra yard after contact. Not too bad so far.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully he can work with the coaches a bit and develop some of that raw talent.

Otherwise he looks like a gem for now.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He at least shows some fire. I loved Henderson getting in the linebackers face, the problem is that he is the only one who shows any fire on this team. I'm not sure but I think I even saw some fire in Sherman's eyes.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Henderson got the crowd revved up and there was just no staying power, we scored a touchdown and just couldn't get points in the end of the game

Personally I am impressed with Gado...the broadcasters kept stressing he is somebody who probably had little/no aspirations for the NFL, but they ran too many slow developing counter plays and...lets say speed isnt Gado's strong point...close to 30 carries is a lot to ask from this kid

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with his speed but I was by his gutsy running. He must have been shaking inside to come from no where and wind in the starting backfield. I can only guess what he might have done with some blocking, but he won't see it from this team, I'm afraid.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
He looked OK......nothing special. At least he did not fumble.

he looked a lot like...a guy that we were talking about on here earlier in the week, anthony thomas, nothing special is right...and this cinderella story of some kid who didnt even start at a 1-AA team fits right in with our rag-tag group of players...

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Wow, harsh crowd these last couple of posts.

my post did kind of slant that way, i didnt mean for it to...gado a longshot to make any NFL roster, it's a good story, he ran hard, but was ran too much...26 carries...his average was around 4 in the first half but he kept getting stopped for no gainers after the half

Gado is by no means the solution to our long term backfield problems but he's good for some carries as we try and run out the clock on this season

Members online

Latest posts