Gado a "Class" act

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching another interview with Gado it is has become very clear that this young man not only has potential to be a great player but also has a very positive and humble personality. Just my opinion but I think we have a Class Act here. The man performs well and admits his mistakes. Love this guy and think he will be great for the Pack's future. Go Gado.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love his interviews. i love his love for the game, and his giddyness about favre.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. The steps he is making every week are huge...the level of improvement is astounding.

He is a living example as to why it is important to select intelligent players. The rate with which he has absorbed this system, and his obvious ability to learn and be coached....it is great to have this kid around.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gado is our bush,given time he will ajust,green did it okay he just improved alittle gado will go all the way in improving his fumbles,i think he did very well yesterday.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Makes you wonder about Ahman's future. samkon is a keeper and would be one heck of a 3 RB team. Fisher, on the other hand, hasn't proved his worth much more than 3rd on a depth chart.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado did fumble again last night. This is my only concern with him, otherwise he looks like player and has a chance to be a pretty good back.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He always thanks the line for blocking. During the Lions game ESPN showed him going down the line doing a unique fist on fist handshake(linemen's hands are taped) with every lineman. That mutual respect is healthy for a team.

Contrasting that with a Rosenhaus client who last year claimed his coach stabbed him in the back by not giving him the ball for one more yard is remarkable.

The enthusiasm that the young guys bring and the team camaraderie developing is great for the team.

Ted Thompson signed him for free. Has Ted Thompson signed any "bad" character guys??

GreenNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado is a pre-med major in college...that proves he has smarts....big time....And with Edgar Bennett taking him under his wing...the sky is the limit....no pun intended....

GreenNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gado is only 23 years old...just a pup...he will learn....his trade this year...what a great year to do it in...a down year....we can build around this guy!!!

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is what has me excited about Gado. True he fumbles at least once every game but so has Ahman. I think Gado with an offseason work out regime can pull down his 40 numbers a bit more and has shown he has a home run hitter in him. He not only ran well against the Lions but also the Bears. He has a awe shucks kinda mentality and that is what will endure him in Packer land. He runs like a mix between Levens and Green and has shown the ability to catch out of the back field. He has also gained Favres confidence which honestly I believe is hard for a Player to do. Probaly the biggest bright spot this whole year IMHO. Should be interesting come the offseason to see if the Pack actually Drafts a RB or goes in another direction. Gado has been Gaining yards behing a ****** O-line more than Ahman could do So I say you gotta keep him and let him fight for the job

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like this kid he is very humble.

I saw him live vs the queenies when he got a great pass from Brett and make a great reception, so as been said he can catch.

Yesterday I have two images in my mind: When Bennett congratulateed him after his TD run, it was a father-son kind of image to me, proud Bennett congatulating his humble happy kid Gado. The second one after the so called safety I cant forget Gados face, he was tottally ashamed he looked kind of shocked, I can tell how proud he is to be a Packer and how seriouslly he takes his responsabilities with the team.

So I am very happy with him and wish him the best !!!!

Fresh, humble intelligent blood, that is what we need !!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too think that this bodes well. Another good back wouldn't hurt, but he looks like a keeper and capable of many good things.
Slightly off topic, but as the game wound down last night, I couldn't help but think about how great Packer fans are. A meaningless game against a crappy opponent, temps in the single digits, and there was not an empty seat in the house. On a Sunday night no less with most having to work the next day. The roar of the crowd mixed in the all of the above made me proud to be a Packer fan. Of course, not one of the feebled-minded announcers even mentioned or perhaps even noticed all of this.
Hammer

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
I too think that this bodes well. Another good back wouldn't hurt, but he looks like a keeper and capable of many good things.
Slightly off topic, but as the game wound down last night, I couldn't help but think about how great Packer fans are. A meaningless game against a crappy opponent, temps in the single digits, and there was not an empty seat in the house. On a Sunday night no less with most having to work the next day. The roar of the crowd mixed in the all of the above made me proud to be a Packer fan. Of course, not one of the feebled-minded announcers even mentioned or perhaps even noticed all of this.
Hammer

Yes ,they(announcers) sounded like they did not want to be there to begin with.. sure glad it went to OT. :D

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved it when he said his favorite part of playing with the Packers is just being in the huddle with Brett! He is a good guy and a good RB.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
He runs like a mix between Levens and Green and has shown the ability to catch out of the back field.

I noticed that too, he looked a lot like Ahman last night. Most of the time he runs like Levens though. It's kinda crazy too, even his number is a mix of Green and Levens. 30 and 25.... take the 1st digit of Green's number, tack on the 2nd digit of Levens' number.... and you get 35! I think this is what you would call destiny folks! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts