Future

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
I don't think we'll take a RB in the top 5, especially if there is DL help. You don't often get a chance to get an impact DL (usually only by drafting in the top 10), but RBs are increasingly becoming easy to find.

I don't know if the Packers will view it that way, but I totally agree that a D-lineman should be taken if a good one is available if we draft in the top 10.

Like you said, good RBs can sometimes be found later in the draft, while a good D-lineman is harder to find.

Just think of how few good D-linemen we drafted over the years. KGB, Ezra Johnson?

I'd love to get a real *** kicker at DT who can constantly create a push and disrupt the pocket. With Grady getting up there in age, we'll need one anyway. A disruptive DE would nice too if a dominate DT isn't available.

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assuming Ahman isn't back next year, I'm hopin for Bush too, that would be awesome. With Bush and Rodgers to build with (or Favre if we still got him for a while to come) we hopefully can have a great offense. Although, D help in general (mainly the line) and offenseive line is a question too. It would be nice to see Bush taken with a high pick, and hopefully draft some quality gem players later on to help on D and possibly O-line...we have a few holes, but this team can go in the right direction.

Members online

Latest posts