1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Future

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Robin Yount, Oct 5, 2005.

1. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know if the Packers will view it that way, but I totally agree that a D-lineman should be taken if a good one is available if we draft in the top 10.

Like you said, good RBs can sometimes be found later in the draft, while a good D-lineman is harder to find.

Just think of how few good D-linemen we drafted over the years. KGB, Ezra Johnson?

I'd love to get a real A$$ kicker at DT who can constantly create a push and disrupt the pocket. With Grady getting up there in age, we'll need one anyway. A disruptive DE would nice too if a dominate DT isn't available.

2. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Assuming Ahman isn't back next year, I'm hopin for Bush too, that would be awesome. With Bush and Rodgers to build with (or Favre if we still got him for a while to come) we hopefully can have a great offense. Although, D help in general (mainly the line) and offenseive line is a question too. It would be nice to see Bush taken with a high pick, and hopefully draft some quality gem players later on to help on D and possibly O-line...we have a few holes, but this team can go in the right direction.