Future Limebacker of the Packers

OhioNative

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had posted a couple of days ago that I think we should draft Hawk, I have read a lot of posts on this site that says we should take Mario Williams from N.C. I can remember a few years ago we drafted Reynolds who people thought was a sure thing and everybody knows what happen there. A.J. Hawk with his quickest and those eyes is more than a sure thing, a can't miss future hall of famer. :roll:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OhioNative said:
I had posted a couple of days ago that I think we should draft Hawk, I have read a lot of posts on this site that says we should take Mario Williams from N.C. I can remember a few years ago we drafted Reynolds who people thought was a sure thing and everybody knows what happen there. A.J. Hawk with his quickest and those eyes is more than a sure thing, a can't miss future hall of famer. :roll:

Thanks for stopping by, A.J. :chest:

Actually, I agree that we should try to grab him, but I'm not ready to put him in the Hall of Fame yet!

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have bounced from Hawk to Williams and back so often I've developed vertigo. So I've decided that TT will trade down to #10, get an extra #2 &#3, and still get the RB Williams. Now I've made up my mind and that's it! No, I will not share the bong.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe not a sure shot at Hall of Famer but I think he is a sure shot for an extremelly good LB with an eye for the ball and a look that will really scare your opponents, would you rather play against a cow looking cletidus hunt or against a HAWK looking AJ?

Go pack Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeh hawks good but we can get a nice linebacker in free agency so we should take willams he would get a nice pass rush and we need one of those for a good defense

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OhioNative said:

Comparing Williams to Reynolds is like comparing Hawk to a 5'10" - 215lb. LB. Reynolds was not even 6'3" and 245 lbs. MS had no business taking him. I prefer Williams but Hawk won't dissappoint me.

Members online

Latest posts