1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Future Limebacker of the Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by OhioNative, Feb 13, 2006.

1. OhioNative

OhioNative Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I had posted a couple of days ago that I think we should draft Hawk, I have read a lot of posts on this site that says we should take Mario Williams from N.C. I can remember a few years ago we drafted Reynolds who people thought was a sure thing and everybody knows what happen there. A.J. Hawk with his quickest and those eyes is more than a sure thing, a can't miss future hall of famer. :roll:

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Thanks for stopping by, A.J. :chest:

Actually, I agree that we should try to grab him, but I'm not ready to put him in the Hall of Fame yet!

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    did somebody just say "can't miss future hall of famer"???? way to jinx the guy!!!! :p

4. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have bounced from Hawk to Williams and back so often I've developed vertigo. So I've decided that TT will trade down to #10, get an extra #2 &#3, and still get the RB Williams. Now I've made up my mind and that's it! No, I will not share the bong.

5. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe not a sure shot at Hall of Famer but I think he is a sure shot for an extremelly good LB with an eye for the ball and a look that will really scare your opponents, would you rather play against a cow looking cletidus hunt or against a HAWK looking AJ?

Go pack Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Retired Grandpa, with all do respect, I think we would take Lendale White.

Be good everyone, I have to be out of town for a few days!

7. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good choice, DakotaT. I had forgotten about him. Good speed/power.

8. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yeh hawks good but we can get a nice linebacker in free agency so we should take willams he would get a nice pass rush and we need one of those for a good defense

9. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If you've found a computer in North Dakota, surely you will stumble across one wherever you are going. You're no going to Saskatchewan are you?

10. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Comparing Williams to Reynolds is like comparing Hawk to a 5'10" - 215lb. LB. Reynolds was not even 6'3" and 245 lbs. MS had no business taking him. I prefer Williams but Hawk won't dissappoint me.

11. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I honestly don't think Hawk will be a packer.