Funny Fact (yeah im bored at work again)

Zero2Cool80

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got curious and wanted to see the the totals for the Packerse regarding points.
Packers have scored 144 points while giving up 118 points. With that you'd think they'd be atleast .500 if not better.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool80 said:
I got curious and wanted to see the the totals for the Packerse regarding points.
Packers have scored 144 points while giving up 118 points. With that you'd think they'd be atleast .500 if not better.

cant you empty wastebaskets or something

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would have been nice if the Packers could have spread some of those 52 points from a couple weeks ago across a couple other games. :roll:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
After reading this thread, my only question is how many logins do you have? Slick, Zero2, Zero80, ????? :p

Only zero2, the slick was changed to zero and the other zero80 should be deleted/forgotten ... i used that when ryan first did the change it wouldnt let me use my old name :(

PackerChick said:
Zero2Cool80 said:

cant you empty wastebaskets or something

wouldn't want to force you into retirement

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts