Funny draft reaction video

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Even though this video was over the top.. I need to share my little draft story 07'

I mistakenly scheduled a flight to see my fiancee' on draft weekend, and had made plans to purchase our wedding rings on Saturday.. needless to say I couldn't back out because we live 1000 miles apart currently. Anywho... so we are walking from shop to shop on Saturday afternoon in a mall in Dallas TX mind you. I keep checking out where the picks are as we pass this footlocker and a buddy is texting me with what is transpiring... in the draft.

Well the Packers come on the clock and I suddenly have to go to the bathroom ;) To the footlocker I go... :) They pick Harrell and my reaction is a huge gasp. The guys in the store start laughing at me.. I am going they are going to take Hall or a WR. And we get this mild surprise. Anywho.. I need to jet back to the wifey and help decide on rings... mind you let me disappointment go before I get back :)

So I manage and we purchase the rings... and we are heading out the door. Walking by the foot locker store, the fine gents of Foot Locker yell "Sucks to be a Packer fan today doesn't it."

CAN YOU SAY BUSTED :whippin: Damn draft cost me dinner to boot :)

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think maybe that guy should never watch another Football game or draft ever.

If it wasn't so sad it would be the most funny thing posted on this forum in months!!!!

OP
OP
Tiger

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if it is a spoof then its very well done, the mockumentary style interview towards the end is very Ricky Gervais/The Office like.
If it is genuine then those guys need to chill out. Eitherway its pretty amusing to watch.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its funny if its mocking the idiots who actually reacted like that.

if its real, that guy is pathetic. and i hope Big Sweet finds his address and spits on him right before flushing him down the toilet.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a couple of turds. This sounds so good; a lecture to TT, coming from two fratboys, who obviously spent a lot of time watching/paying attention to the draft.

Spitting on his face, flushing him? Makes sense, since Harrell was the one who made the pick...or...

jackasses. I would fight all of these guys just because they are an insult to Packerfans.

Note to self........find "slater 15" and punch him in the nadz.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"RABBLE! Quick! Get out the draft guide we bought yesterday and find out who this guy is! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!"

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I'm sure all those who are standing in line to get the first shot at chewing on TT's shorts would would disagree, I thought it was pretty comical. A little over the top, but pretty much in line with the opinions of everybody I've talked to in the last week.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I'm sure all those who are standing in line to get the first shot at chewing on TT's shorts would would disagree, I thought it was pretty comical. A little over the top, but pretty much in line with the opinions of everybody I've talked to in the last week.

Suddenly I understand why you.....make so much sense.

Yes, thats it.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:

Yes, thats it.

I'm going to take a wild guess here, you're first in line aren't you? :cool:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Lare said:

Yes, thats it.

Yep cuz supporting management means id 'chew on TTs shorts'

:noflame:

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
tromadz said:
Lare said:

Yes, thats it.

Yep cuz supporting management means id 'chew on TTs shorts'

:noflame:

Afterwards, be sure to let us know if they taste great, or if they're less filling. :thumbsup:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
always gotta take it personal.

cant agree with TT without having some personal affection for him. hello 6th grade.

we agree with what he is doing. not the man personally...

Members online

Latest posts