Reaction score
Green Bay Packers: 8-8-0 (.500)
Strength of Schedule: .500
Opponents Record: 128-128-0

Chicago Bears *: 13-3-0 (.813)
Strength of Schedule: .430
Opponents Record: 110-146-0

I wouldn't read too much into this.
A team that wins 13 games gave 13 opponents a L gives their SoS weaker.
A team that loses 8 games gave 8 oppones a W gives their SoS strength.

Regardless, I thought it was cool.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HA! I knew it!! The Bears do SUCK!!! Who cares if they made it to the SB?! It's just a fluke!!! The playoff games were rigged!! That defense is overrated!!! Rabble rabble! rabble rabble rabble!!!

:lol:

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A major part of the reason for the Bears strength of schedule was the records of the North Division teams in 2005, like 4-12 in Green Bay.

Take out the games against Green Bay, Detroit and the Vikes and then calculate it.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
A major part of the reason for the Bears strength of schedule was the records of the North Division teams in 2005, like 4-12 in Green Bay.

Take out the games against Green Bay, Detroit and the Vikes and then calculate it.

Not sure where you are getting 2005 from. This is stat was based off 2006.

For Packers
Minus Lions, Vikings and Bears = 0.5096
106 - 102

For Bears
Minus Lions, Vkings and Packers = 0.4471
93 - 115

So now what calculations do you want done?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if a train leaves St. Louis travelling west at 65 mph, and a train leaves Los Angeles travelling east at 75 mph, considering they will converge...

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
if a train leaves St. Louis travelling west at 65 mph, and a train leaves Los Angeles travelling east at 75 mph, considering they will converge...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Actually the thing that I think people overlook by looking at the record is that the Bears BEAT those bad teams, and for the most parted the Bears dominated those games.

The Packers didn't beat those teams, and while they stayed in some of those games, the fact that they couldn't dominate, let alone win, shows the Packers still have a ways to go before being on par with the best team in the NFC North... IMHO

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The interesting thing though is that the Bears in 2006 were 3-1 vs playoff teams during the regular season.

The Packers were 1-6 vs playoff teams during the 2006 regular season.

With 2 playoff wins the Bears are now 5-1 vs playoff teams.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
bozz_2006 said:

Actually the thing that I think people overlook by looking at the record is that the Bears BEAT those bad teams, and for the most parted the Bears dominated those games.

The Packers didn't beat those teams, and while they stayed in some of those games, the fact that they couldn't dominate, let alone win, shows the Packers still have a ways to go before being on par with the best team in the NFC North... IMHO

Yea, a win really isn't a win unless you blow the team out. What column is that in again?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
bozz_2006 said:

Yea, a win really isn't a win unless you blow the team out. What column is that in again?

Good thing for the Packers that blow out loses only count for one lose too eh? :thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts