Full 7 Round Mock Draft

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. OT Benjamin Ijalana 6'4" 320 lbs

Can play LG or RT. Versatility helps and if everyone on OL is healthy, he can sit and learn behind Clifton then take RT once Clifton retires moving Bulaga to LT.

2. OLB Sam Acho 6'2" 257 lbs

Enough of 4th round OLB projects, we need to draft a talented OLB first then coach him up on technique not the reverse.

3. WR Terrence Toliver 6'4" 211 lbs

Has good size, can create matchup problems by simply on the field. Aaron will throw accurate passes so speed won't be too much of an issue.

4. CB Jalil Brown 6'0" 202 lbs

Good size and speed. Tramon, Charles and Sam can help him improve his game.

5. OG Zach Hurd 6'7" 325 lbs

Monstrous, hope his strength is there and can open gaps for running game. He's improvement from Daryn Colledge I would think.

6. ILB Mike Mohamed 6'3 241 lbs

Would have to assume either Nick Barnett or AJ Hawk will be gone. $16 mil between two of them is too much especially FA will need to be resigned next year.

7. C Alex Linnenkohl 6'2" 303 lbs

Scott Wells is aging. Some young depth won't hurt.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you have Costanzo, Tyron Smith, Solder, Carimi, Sherrod, Pouncey, and Watkins all going before our pick?

I'm not saying that Ijalana is a bad pick, just that I would rather have those other offensive linemen before him. Costanzo, Smith, and Solder are pretty much guaranteed to be gone. If any of those other guys drop down to us, I would rather have them, except for maybe Danny Watkins. I'm not a big fan of Smith, either. I'm just wondering if you think all of those other offensive linemen will be gone, or if you are just that high on Ijalana.

OP
OP
GBPack2010

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Lions, Patriots, Colts, Eagles, Seahawks, Bears and Steelers will at least think hard of perhaps going for either OT or OG. I think we will reach for Ijalana but he can be coached so it's not a "****" pick but it's not one I'd scream at the TV for.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you have Costanzo, Tyron Smith, Solder, Carimi, Sherrod, Pouncey, and Watkins all going before our pick?

I'm not saying that Ijalana is a bad pick, just that I would rather have those other offensive linemen before him. Costanzo, Smith, and Solder are pretty much guaranteed to be gone. If any of those other guys drop down to us, I would rather have them, except for maybe Danny Watkins. I'm not a big fan of Smith, either. I'm just wondering if you think all of those other offensive linemen will be gone, or if you are just that high on Ijalana.

It is a little early to say who will or won't be available since the combine is still a few days away. Before the combine, I would guess Costonzo, Pouncey and Sherrod are gone. Carimi I've seen anywhere #13 and the second round. Smith looks like a guy who could rise fast. He's getting a lot of buzz from Mel Kiper.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Lions, Patriots, Colts, Eagles, Seahawks, Bears and Steelers will at least think hard of perhaps going for either OT or OG. I think we will reach for Ijalana but he can be coached so it's not a "****" pick but it's not one I'd scream at the TV for.

The Lions have bigger needs at cornerback and linebacker, but offensive line could be a choice for them.

The Patriots franchised Mankins already. I could see the Pats addressing needs at WR, RB, DE and LB before addressing OT.

The Seahawks, Bears and Steelers need both offensive and defensive linemen.

The Colts need A LOT. They could use offensive linemen, defensive linement, linebackers, corners and safeties.

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zach Hurd doesn't make much sense as a guard in our scheme. Most of our offensive linemen, especially our interior guys are on the smaller side and can move around. I've never seen Zach Hurd play but when I see an interior linemen at 6'7" 330 pounds, I see a snail who can't move side-to-side, and likely has problems with quickness.

We don't need some gigantic wall blocker, drafting another Josh Sitton (6'3" 320) is just fine.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have not followed that guy much. My hope is that teams drool over these QB's and give us more players to pick from. I like the Tolliver pick and we also MIGHT get a third rounder as conpensation for Aaron Kampman.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Absolutely love this draft, excepting what BigE said, I think there should be a better OL available.
Not sure if we need a Toliver type receiver, we have one in Jordy, but a WR with killer routes would fit the same bill.
I'm okay with Hurd, I know we don't need that size for the ZBS, but it sure would be nice to see at least one road grader on the line for short yardage situations.

Members online

Latest posts