Fußball-Bundesliga

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Gooooaalll... 2-0 Mainz II

---
Two away goals. Neustrelitz is in deep doo doo.

---
2-0 final score.

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
High dramatics in Bayern for the final leg of the promotion between Bayern II and Fortuna Koeln. Fortuna had a 1:0 win in the first leg.

Bayern took a 2:0 lead in the 88th minute to put them in position for the 3.Liga. 4 minutes of extra time were given and Fortuna scored in the 90th +4 to make the score 2:1. Fortuna Koeln awarded the 3.Liga with the away goal. Bayern II stay in the 4. Regionalliga Bayern with FC Bamberg. :D

A line from the live ticker (translated in English), "The Bavarians are flat as flounders on the lawn!! The Munich must also ran in the new season in the Regionalliga Bayern. Indescribable Cologne cheers. They were already dead as a doornail! Now the TSV 1860 Rosenheim and 1.FC Schweinfurt need but ran again! The Bavaria lying on the grass and cry big tears! Very very sad!"

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
High dramatics in Bayern for the final leg of the promotion between Bayern II and Fortuna Koeln. Fortuna had a 1:0 win in the first leg.

Bayern took a 2:0 lead in the 88th minute to put them in position for the 3.Liga. 4 minutes of extra time were given and Fortuna scored in the 90th +4 to make the score 2:1. Fortuna Koeln awarded the 3.Liga with the away goal. Bayern II stay in the 4. Regionalliga Bayern with FC Bamberg. :D

A line from the live ticker (translated in English), "The Bavarians are flat as flounders on the lawn!! The Munich must also ran in the new season in the Regionalliga Bayern. Indescribable Cologne cheers. They were already dead as a doornail! Now the TSV 1860 Rosenheim and 1.FC Schweinfurt need but ran again! The Bavaria lying on the grass and cry big tears! Very very sad!"

Didnt know that there is a similar saying to our "Platt sein wie eine Flunder".......Flat as flounders ! Great ! :tup::D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Didnt know that there is a similar saying to our "Platt sein wie eine Flunder".......Flat as flounders ! Great ! :tup::D

Yep, and sometime we use the expression "Floundering around" as means of saying, "We are really sucking right now". :roflmao:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
@Sandolf or @mhnessie. How's your Koelner dialect? I bought the shirt at the game but I cannot translate it. Aufstieg 2014 is all I could translate. Do wo mer Hingehüre???

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Sandolf or @mhnessie. How's your Koelner dialect? I bought the shirt at the game but I cannot translate it. Aufstieg 2014 is all I could translate. Do wo mer Hingehüre???

"Where we belong" or in German "Dort wo wir hingehören".... ;)

Edit: Nice shirt Bundesbiers ! But they should try to find a new sponsor....REWE is bad....wouldnt like HSV to have my local grocery store on the shirt. :rolleyes::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Leave it to the Kölner (the one big team I support) to have a dialect I can't understand.

Thanks for the translation. I can't wear a shirt and not know what it says. :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
HSV at Cottbus in the first round of the DFB Cup. Im tempted to go there for this game as Cottbus is close to the Spreewald and its definitely worth a trip. :)
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...ngsticker_dfb-pokal-201415-1-rd-1-6-2014.html

Edit: @Sandolf - Kickers against Doofmund ! :tup:

Top notch. Both games. Can't wait to see HSV gegen Cottbus and Kickers Stuttgart gegen Doofmund.

Also interesting is FV Illertissen vs Werder Bremen (FC Bamberg's league top team)

Red Bull Plastik vs SC Paderborn 07

FT Braunschweig – 1 FC Cologne
Kickers Würzburg – Fortuna Dusseldorf
FC Carl Zeiss Jena – FC Erzgebirge Aue

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

The part they forgot was... "jede zweite Saison". I'll have to work on the Koelsch translation.

"Edit: Nice shirt Bundesbiers ! But they should try to find a new sponsor....REWE is bad....wouldnt like HSV to have my local grocery store on the shirt. :rolleyes::D

Aldi's colors would work with HSV. :D

(sorry nessie... that probably wasn't very nice. I was moving the last few days. I am sure you guys didn't miss me.)

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
About time. Why did it take so long to lock him up?

Uli thought his privacy was invaded because the German media published a piece on his cell conditions. It took the court a month to deny his appeal to be moved to another facility. Landsberg it is though.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Leave it to the Kölner (the one big team I support) to have a dialect I can't understand.

It is safe to say that if there are dialects I have problems to understand, you are going to have difficulties too. Kölsch isn't the worst of them.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Top notch. Both games. Can't wait to see HSV gegen Cottbus and Kickers Stuttgart gegen Doofmund.

Also interesting is FV Illertissen vs Werder Bremen (FC Bamberg's league top team)

Red Bull Plastik vs SC Paderborn 07

FT Braunschweig – 1 FC Cologne
Kickers Würzburg – Fortuna Dusseldorf
FC Carl Zeiss Jena – FC Erzgebirge Aue

Nice to see you taking an interest in the Cup matches. Have you had a change of heart? :D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Good to see Fortuna Köln and SG Sonnenhof make promotion to the 3. Liga.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Edit: Nice shirt Bundesbiers ! But they should try to find a new sponsor....REWE is bad....wouldnt like HSV to have my local grocery store on the shirt. :rolleyes::D

Why is REWE bad? Why would a grocery store be bad. You buy food there. I like to eat food. :D

Members online

Latest posts