Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I think Pep might do just that. Bayern has midfielders out the *****. What they need is versatile defenders.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Id happily accept, Luiz is erratic and better in midfield. Kroos could replace some of our dead wood in the middle.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Versagen is a pretty rough term to use. I can think of nothing worse... (at least in my German vocabulary).
Yes Sandolf but "Versager" hits the nail on the head, thats what they are. Nothing but disgusting to see highly paid football pros not willing to fight for the heap of money they get.
But to be fair - Heiko Westermann doesnt deserve to be on the cover. At least he always fights and he is a very nice guy ! I like him.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
It is as you predicted nessie. That one win vs Schalke was enough to save VfB.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is as you predicted nessie. That one win vs Schalke was enough to save VfB.
And now Im scared of getting a heart attack next weekend. :(
Fortunately Schalke needs at least one point to secure the third place so I dont expect Nuremberg to win.
The question is what is Team Plastic doing against Braunschweig and most important - do we have a chance to win at Mainz. Its a pity that they lost at Gladbach, I was hoping that they would be safe on the 7th place before playing us. :rolleyes:

Atmosphere is very tensed in Hamburg at the moment as you guys can see. Its embarrassing that these idiots call themselves HSV fans though it can be discussed if the police needed to storm the stands.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Fortunately Schalke needs at least one point to secure the third place so I dont expect Nuremberg to win.
The question is what is Team Plastic doing against Braunschweig and most important - do we have a chance to win at Mainz. Its a pity that they lost at Gladbach, I was hoping that they would be safe on the 7th place before playing us. :rolleyes:

Atmosphere is very tensed in Hamburg at the moment as you guys can see. Its embarrassing that these idiots call themselves HSV fans though it can be discussed if the police needed to storm the stands.

You get braindead nuptys like these at every club nessie don't think HSV is exclusive with them, a small minority of idiots who act up when things go wrong. Not real fans for me never will be.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
The question is what is Team Plastic doing against Braunschweig and most important - do we have a chance to win at Mainz.

The other Team Plastik (RB version) is on to the 2. Liga. Dresden and Bielefeld have a head to head match to see who plays Darmstadt to survive. Dynamo is at home and has the GD advantage. Should be interesting.

It looks like Kaiserslautern is out of the mix. They'd have to make up six goals against Fuerth.... (who look to be the most likely candidate to finish 3rd now).

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The other Team Plastik (RB version) is on to the 2. Liga. Dresden and Bielefeld have a head to head match to see who plays Darmstadt to survive. Dynamo is at home and has the GD advantage. Should be interesting.

It looks like Kaiserslautern is out of the mix. They'd have to make up six goals against Fuerth.... (who look to be the most likely candidate to finish 3rd now).
Agree, in case we can secure the 16th place I expect to play Fuerth. Not easy but manageable. But on the other hand, which opponent is manageable for us this season :rolleyes:
However, if we have the chance to avoid relegation and dont use this chance against a second tier team we simply deserve to be relegated.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
O.K , HSV published a press release today....
In case we play the relegation match all season ticket holders get tickets for free. :rolleyes:;)
Couldnt they wait to make this announcement until after the game against Mainz, Im a little superstitious.....:cautious:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Boateng gets a 2 game ban. I'm just heart broken..:sneaky: Goetze isn't happy with his role, Mueller isn't happy under Pep. It looks like the house of Bayern cards is crumbling. Maybe the top tier of the Bundesliga can once again be exciting!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I just bought Mario Mandžukić for £16.5m for CFC on Football Manager good buy hes a big burly unit, banging them in now ha!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Superstition means you still have hope.
Yes, there is a little hope. Its a miracle so far, we lost 4 times in a row and are still ahead of Braunschweig and Nuremberg.
In case we"ll make the relegation/playoff matches I'll be there for the home game on Thursday.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm still struggling hard with some health issues, so this weekend I'm going up to Lake Erie with my brother and doing some walleye fishing. I'll miss footy all weekend. But I need the fishing.....:D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I'm still struggling hard with some health issues, so this weekend I'm going up to Lake Erie with my brother and doing some walleye fishing. I'll miss footy all weekend. But I need the fishing.....:D

I hope you get some half decent weather Croak. It has been rather unpleasant up here on the north shore of Lake Ontario.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sounds nice, its beautiful there. :tup:
I've been to Lake Erie twice. First time as a High school exchange student I've been to Chautauqua where my guest family had a vacation home and second time two years ago when driving from Buffalo to Cleveland.
Enjoy your trip and dont forget to cross your fingers for me and my team ! ;)

Last edited:

Members online