Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yeah, they are way down there in 3.Liga :laugh: How did you find yourself on this forum if you aren't a Packers fan? I am unbelievably curious how that even worked out!

It's all good. I pull for 1.FC Köln (currently in the 2.Liga ready to be promoted back to the 1.Liga), and I also support FC Eintracht Bamberg who are in the 4.Regionalliga Bayern. I go to Germany once a year and attend as many games as possible. Even the lower divisions are fun to watch.

I live in Las Vegas, but born and raised in San Diego, so I am a Chargers fan. I came here because someone told me they talk some seriously good Bundesliga... my favorite sport and league. So I'll forgive all the green colors around here and talk some football. :p

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yepp, and after the game I immediately sold my tickets for match against Doofmund at the official HSV ticket exchange. I've had enough, dont like to see another 0-3 or worse :mad::(

I hear ya. That was a tough loss. Does Petr Jiracek not start? I remember him being pretty good for the Czech's.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really surprised to see a Bundesliga thread here! Became a fan of Dortmund years ago when I was playing FIFA as a kid. Their logo had my initials and I thought it was neat and that's what got me started :laugh:. My great grandparents came from Rostock to North America after World War II, the club team from there isn't very good so I never heard much about them, but my Opa did follow them.

It's been a really disappointing season so far. The whole Lewandowski saga and the injuries. We might not even make it into the CL at the rate things are going.
Welcome Green Death. :tup:
I'm sure Dortmund will qualify for the CL anyway, despite of all the injuries they still have a good team. How do you stay in touch with your team ? Are you watching their games frequently ?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Really surprised to see a Bundesliga thread here! Became a fan of Dortmund years ago when I was playing FIFA as a kid. Their logo had my initials and I thought it was neat and that's what got me started :laugh:. My great grandparents came from Rostock to North America after World War II, the club team from there isn't very good so I never heard much about them, but my Opa did follow them.

It's been a really disappointing season so far. The whole Lewandowski saga and the injuries. We might not even make it into the CL at the rate things are going.

Regardless of the fact that I don't like FC Hansa Rostock, they do have a cool fansong.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya. That was a tough loss. Does Petr Jiracek not start? I remember him being pretty good for the Czech's.
Nope, Arslan played instead of him, awful.
We are in a relegation dogfight but the problem is - this team doesnt even fight, its a shame. Someone has to kick their a**** but Im afraid they dont care. To them its just a job and if HSV will be relegated they just move on to the next club. Its as simple as that.
We are obviously in deep trouble. :mad:

GreenDeath

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Green Death. :tup:
I'm sure Dortmund will qualify for the CL anyway, despite of all the injuries they still have a good team. How do you stay in touch with your team ? Are you watching their games frequently ?

Yep, I watch all the games I can. We have a few channels here that show a lot of games from the four major leagues in Europe. I'd say we get about 65-75% of Dortmunds league games, and half of their CL games. The rest I have to catch online, which isn't too bad.

I do think we'll make it in, it's just worrisome because our recent form hasn't been good at all, one win in the last seven. And now Blaszczykowski just tore his knee which isn't good.

Thankfully we get Eintracht Braunschweig on Friday. Three points are desperately needed.

GreenDeath

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Las Vegas, but born and raised in San Diego, so I am a Chargers fan. I came here because someone told me they talk some seriously good Bundesliga... my favorite sport and league. So I'll forgive all the green colors around here and talk some football. :p
:laugh: That's great to hear. Nice story.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, I watch all the games I can. We have a few channels here that show a lot of games from the four major leagues in Europe. I'd say we get about 65-75% of Dortmunds league games, and half of their CL games. The rest I have to catch online, which isn't too bad.

I do think we'll make it in, it's just worrisome because our recent form hasn't been good at all, one win in the last seven. And now Blaszczykowski just tore his knee which isn't good.

Thankfully we get Eintracht Braunschweig on Friday. Three points are desperately needed.
I cross my fingers for a BVB win because three points for Braunschweig would b one of the worst things that could happen to us at the moment :rolleyes:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score

Someone indeed. I wonder who that was? (grumble, grumble... gripe, gripe). :p

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
HEY! Sandolf's back! Great! Let's get the party started.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Cheers Croak. I am back on to cheer my Stuttgarter Kickers on to glorious victory.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course not.

---
I was just checking the standings and was wondering what a relegation playoff between HSV and FC St. Pauli would look like.
Worst thing that could happen Sandolf, I dont even want to think about it :rolleyes:
And Im sure they had to bring in additional police forces from outside of Hamburg to handle the match.
Im pretty sure we wont play a relegation playoff, we'll finish on place 15 and up or we will be relegated directly. At the moment the last possibility seems to be more likely. :(

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Of course not.

---
I was just checking the standings and was wondering what a relegation playoff between HSV and FC St. Pauli would look like.

Ruhe, ruhe! I don't think St Pauli will be in that 3rd position. Pulling for Karlsruhe or Eisern Union.

Members online

Latest posts