Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
From Sandolf. :tdown:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Posting style is a reason for being banned, thats absurd. :confused::rolleyes:
Never heard such a silly explanation.
Anyway - change the name, use a proxy for a new IP and get a new registration...there's always a solution ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today's lineup for Bayern's match; Aufstellung:
Starke - Weiser, Dante, Martínez, Contento - Lahm, Kroos - Shaqiri, Götze, Green - Ribéry
I heard that HSV is interested in Julian Green and he scored yesterday. Did you watch the game, Croak ?
Any thoughts on Green ?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I heard that HSV is interested in Julian Green and he scored yesterday. Did you watch the game, Croak ?
Any thoughts on Green ?

Yes I watched it. He looks like he has real promise. He's very smart and very aggressive to the ball. He seems to know where to be on the pitch when the ball is near the goal. Pep was taking a look at some of the bench players yesterday. Out of all of them Green looked the best.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Posting style is a reason for being banned, thats absurd. :confused::rolleyes:
Never heard such a silly explanation.
Anyway - change the name, use a proxy for a new IP and get a new registration...there's always a solution ;)

It's San Diego. You have to use little words and interject the words "like uh" every sentence or they won't understand it! :p

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yes I watched it. He looks like he has real promise. He's very smart and very aggressive to the ball. He seems to know where to be on the pitch when the ball is near the goal. Pep was taking a look at some of the bench players yesterday. Out of all of them Green looked the best.

Julian Green for USA!!! :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be a bummer for Schalke if both Jermaine Jones and Julian Draxler exited Schalke. But looks like they will get Sidney Sam from Leverkusen. What do you think @mhnessie? Good or bad for Schalke? They had a slow start this season.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1676392/schalke-accept-julian-draxler-leave-summer?cc=5901

Well to me Jermaine Jones isnt a loss for Schalke but Julian Draxler is. Draxler is one of the most promising young players in Germany. But I wonder if it would be a good decision to leave in summer instead of playing at least one or two more years at Schalke before moving on to one of the top teams.
Im afraid if he leaves to early he will end up warming the bench at Arsenal, ManU or wherever.
Sidney Sam is a very good player, fast, strong and with an eye for goal. But I dont have any idea why he is signing with Schalke because to me Bayer is the better team.:confused:

Edit: Lewis Holty may return to Schalke on loan
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/14/tottenham-lewis-holtby-schalke-loan-spurs

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well to me Jermaine Jones isnt a loss for Schalke but Julian Draxler is. Draxler is one of the most promising young players in Germany. But I wonder if it would be a good decision to leave in summer instead of playing at least one or two more years at Schalke before moving on to one of the top teams.
Im afraid if he leaves to early he will end up warming the bench at Arsenal, ManU or wherever.
Sidney Sam is a very good player, fast, strong and with an eye for goal. But I dont have any idea why he is signing with Schalke because to me Bayer is the better team.:confused:

Edit: Lewis Holty may return to Schalke on loan
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/14/tottenham-lewis-holtby-schalke-loan-spurs

A good move as i don't think he's the best fit for Tottenham, more suited to German football.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today is the annual meeting of my team HSV and it might be one of the most important days in the history of this club. Its time for change and I'm ready to vote for a better future. Just checked in, now a lot of speeches and there should be already roundabout 7000 people waiting here to vote.

This is my "welcome package" ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Today is the annual meeting of my team HSV and it might be one of the most important days in the history of this club. Its time for change and I'm ready to vote for a better future. Just checked in, now a lot of speeches and there should be already roundabout 7000 people waiting here to vote.

This is my "welcome package" ;)

So, how did it go? Seems like an interesting process. So, did you have a coke or a coffee?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts