Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ok, Nessie. If Hamburg wins I have to drink a Yuengling Lager in your honor. If Bayern wins. You have to drink a St. Pauli in my honor. Prosit!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, Nessie. If Hamburg wins I have to drink a Yuengling Lager in your honor. If Bayern wins. You have to drink a St. Pauli in my honor. Prosit!

Good idea Croak. But as we dont have St.Pauli here in Germany (yes, its only brewed in the US ;) ) I do have a counteroffer for you. In the unlikely case of a Bayern win ( :cautious::rolleyes:) I'll drink a Bavarian "Müncher Hofbräuhaus" from a
real Masskrug in your honor ! :D
Here is a picture as a proof that everything is ready to use and of course there is a second beer in the fridge because as you know a Mass holds 1 litre of beer ! :cool:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Good idea Croak. But as we dont have St.Pauli here in Germany (yes, its only brewed in the US ;) ) I do have a counteroffer for you. In the unlikely case of a Bayern win ( :cautious::rolleyes:) I'll drink a Bavarian "Müncher Hofbräuhaus" from a
real Masskrug in your honor ! :D
Here is a picture as a proof that everything is ready to use and of course there is a second beer in the fridge because as you know a Mass holds 1 litre of beer ! :cool:

Awesome! I looked up Hamburg local beer and they listed St. Pauli. Those stinkers. Yuengling, of course is brewed right here in PA and claims to be the oldest brewery in the U.S.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome! I looked up Hamburg local beer and they listed St. Pauli. Those stinkers. Yuengling, of course is brewed right here in PA and claims to be the oldest brewery in the U.S.

...I like Yuengling, Croak. I've had a Yuengling several times when travelling the US.

@ PackerFan71: Look who's in Munich ;)
She just tweetet a picture. As a Rangers fan she should root for Hamburg....?! ;)

https://twitter.com/amy__macdonald/status/411847095851974657

Hmmm...time to turn on my TV.......? :cautious:

Last edited:
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yeah, but Hamburg needs to score now. Hopefully vdVaart shows up in the second half.

I read an article a month ago by a football writer who wrote that Goetze would be out of his depth at Bayern and it would ruin his career.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hamburg could actually be winning this match if they made some of those easy shots that just missed the net.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That was a good match Nessie. So you can drink 2 in my honor. And just to show what a good sport I am, I will still have some Yuengling in your honor. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a good match Nessie. So you can drink 2 in my honor. And just to show what a good sport I am, I will still have some Yuengling in your honor. ;)

Auf Dein Wohl/Here is to you, Croak ! Prost :)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hello Pack fans. Huge Bundesliga fan here. Sandolf was kind enough to point the way here for me.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hello Pack fans. Huge Bundesliga fan here. Sandolf was kind enough to point the way here for me.

Welcome! We have good guys on this Bundesliga forum. If you're an FCB fan, you're golden. If not, I'll tip a pint to you anyway.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hello and welcome. :tup:
Do you root for any Bundesliga team ?
How about the EPL ? Is there a team you like in the EPL as well ? ;)

I pull for 1. FC Köln. My ethnicity is about 95% german, 5% Czech. I'm a big beer guy and I've traveled to Germany 8 times now for drinking and fuβball excursions. Originally, my travels took me to cities where the beer is part of the city and culture itself (Köln/Kölsch bier, Düsseldorf/Altbier, Bamberg/Rauchbier... etc).

I fell in love with Bamberg and Köln. Bamberg has a team in the 4.Regionalliga Bayern League and I always go see them too and sit with the other 300 fans that show up for them. So Köln and Bamberg I support with a little Fortuna Düsseldorf on the side.

However, when it comes to Champions League, I root for all Bundesliga teams to make it far, hoping one of them wins it all. Regardless of that, I just enjoy watching Bundesliga games whether I like the teams or not.

I never really had a EPL team I rooted for, but people like Sandolf made me choose one. So I stayed with the beer theme of picking teams so I pull for the Newcastle Brown Ale Magpies. Although they seem more like the Frenchpies these days.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Welcome! We have good guys on this Bundesliga forum. If you're an FCB fan, you're golden. If not, I'll tip a pint to you anyway.

Thanks. Nah, not a Bayern fan. Saw them play at Eintracht Frankfurt last season. Great stadion in Frankfurt. Lot's of Bayern fans made the journey. They were mostly fun to talk some **** too, they take it alright.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I pull for 1. FC Köln. My ethnicity is about 95% german, 5% Czech. I'm a big beer guy and I've traveled to Germany 8 times now for drinking and fuβball excursions. Originally, my travels took me to cities where the beer is part of the city and culture itself (Köln/Kölsch bier, Düsseldorf/Altbier, Bamberg/Rauchbier... etc).

I fell in love with Bamberg and Köln. Bamberg has a team in the 4.Regionalliga Bayern League and I always go see them too and sit with the other 300 fans that show up for them. So Köln and Bamberg I support with a little Fortuna Düsseldorf on the side.

However, when it comes to Champions League, I root for all Bundesliga teams to make it far, hoping one of them wins it all. Regardless of that, I just enjoy watching Bundesliga games whether I like the teams or not.

I never really had a EPL team I rooted for, but people like Sandolf made me choose one. So I stayed with the beer theme of picking teams so I pull for the Newcastle Brown Ale Magpies. Although they seem more like the Frenchpies these days.

I had meetings in Köln, Wuppertal, Potsdam, Berlin, an Brandenburg. But my extended family is from Bavaria even though I grew up in the U.S. So I cheer for Bayern.

Oh. I almost forgot the time I spent in Hoerstgen. I love Germany.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts