Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It's obvoius that he's not the sharpest tool in the box but I like his style of playing football.
Btw - it happened in france so it will be a french court.
But as you wrote - he has enough money and he will get off easily.
And he insists that he didn't know her real age.....O.K....:whistling::rolleyes:

Ah right that rings a bell, i seem to remember this from a while back. French Court? hes as good as free.

Ha yeah thats what they all seem to say when they get caught.:laugh:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I told you before, PackerFan71, Hamburg lost 2:4 :(
Hoffenheim, Bremen, Nuremberg and Frankfurt also lost against 3rd or 4th Division teams.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
As I told you before, PackerFan71, Hamburg lost 2:4 :(
Hoffenheim, Bremen, Nuremberg and Frankfurt also lost against 3rd or 4th Division teams.

**** thats crazy! how can Pro teams at such an obvious higer level lose like that to lower division teams.:confused::eek:

Sounds like Aberdeen syndrome, ie (Beat Celtic and the old Co Rangers one week then lose to St mirren the next.):rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I was worried about Gomez being hurt for Bayern, but it looks like Mandzukic and Pizzaro were good additions.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Pizzaro back at Bayern? he didnt play much for CFC when he was there but a good player.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pizzaro back at Bayern? he didnt play much for CFC when he was there but a good player.
Though he played for Bremen :)mad:) I must admit he's a very good player, guarantees at least 13-15 goals or more per season an will be an excellent backup for Gomez and Mandzukic.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Bundesliga starts today with Dortmund against Bremen.
HSV plays Nuremberg tomorrow, away game for bayern, playing Fuerth.

PackerFan71: How do you like our new 3rd jersey ?

http://www.hsv-eshop.de/cgi-bin/hsv...7270&ID=e2OMptW2wWSadDqf.0.1345833838&lang=en

Good luck HSV! Looks like an easy 3 points For Bayern.

Cool not bad at all, ive seen alot worse very Man City.:)

On the same page this made me laugh, i used to collect these when i was 10. I never knew panini still made them.
http://www.hsv-eshop.de/cgi-bin/hsv...POS=&ID=e2OMptW2wWSadDqf.0.1345833838&lang=en

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck HSV! Looks like an easy 3 points For Bayern.

Cool not bad at all, ive seen alot worse very Man City.:)

On the same page this made me laugh, i used to collect these when i was 10. I never knew panini still made them.
http://www.hsv-eshop.de/cgi-bin/hsv...POS=&ID=e2OMptW2wWSadDqf.0.1345833838&lang=en

It's a traditional jersey colour from the 70's.
My first HSV jersey I got as a litte boy was this one:
http://www.hsv-trikotklassiker.de/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=67

Yepp, Panini is still alive and though Panini does not have the Bundesliga rights anymore (Topps :rolleyes: ) they made this special edition because of our 125 th anniversary.

It's still quite popular here in Germany, especially when there is a World Cup edition.

Btw - terrible start, we lost 0:1. :mad:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
It's a traditional jersey colour from the 70's.
My first HSV jersey I got as a litte boy was this one:
http://www.hsv-trikotklassiker.de/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=67

Yepp, Panini is still alive and though Panini does not have the Bundesliga rights anymore (Topps :rolleyes: ) they made this special edition because of our 125 th anniversary.

It's still quite popular here in Germany, especially when there is a World Cup edition.

Btw - terrible start, we lost 0:1. :mad:

Thats good, teams should all keep the old home away colours. CFCs 3rd away shirt, i never knew we were the Steelers, really bad.:tdown:
http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=485

I like what they did there, i still have my first Panini Football 79 edition somewhere, a nice little relic.
http://www.stickerswapping.co.uk/panini-football-79-sticker-album.html

Mmmm hope it gets better for HSV.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats good, teams should all keep the old home away colours. CFCs 3rd away shirt, i never knew we were the Steelers, really bad.:tdown:
http://www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/products/kit_selector.aspx?selectorid=485

I like what they did there, i still have my first Panini Football 79 edition somewhere, a nice little relic.
http://www.stickerswapping.co.uk/panini-football-79-sticker-album.html

Mmmm hope it gets better for HSV.

uuuh, I agree...I think they won't sell many of these shirts.... :eek:
You should keep your 79 Panini edition, I am sure that if it's in good condition some collectors would even pay for it. :tup:
Getting better for HSV ?
Well, I am still shocked, terrible performance, I'm afraid that this will be another year of fighting against relegation.
Two more midfielders have signed and we are all still hoping for vdVaart.
The whole package for transfer and salary are roundabout 35 m Euros for 4 years, no chance that we can pay it without the help from Michael Kuehne.
As I told you, huge HSV Fan and owner of Kuehne & Nagel http://www.kn-portal.com/ and co-owner of Hapag Lloyd Shipping Company.
And we need a another forward as well and there are only a few days left.... :(

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
uuuh, I agree...I think they won't sell many of these shirts.... :eek:
You should keep your 79 Panini edition, I am sure that if it's in good condition some collectors would even pay for it. :tup:
Getting better for HSV ?
Well, I am still shocked, terrible performance, I'm afraid that this will be another year of fighting against relegation.
Two more midfielders have signed and we are all still hoping for vdVaart.
The whole package for transfer and salary are roundabout 35 m Euros for 4 years, no chance that we can pay it without the help from Michael Kuehne.
As I told you, huge HSV Fan and owner of Kuehne & Nagel http://www.kn-portal.com/ and co-owner of Hapag Lloyd Shipping Company.
And we need a another forward as well and there are only a few days left.... :(

Ha yeah well you could be right there.;)
It was my first ever Panini, so its nice to have.
I see on a tight budget Mmmm. hopefully the Billonaire gets his finger out soon and brings in the quality players. Who needs a relegation dogfight if you can avoid it.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kicker, german No1 football magazine writes that Chelsea placed another bid for Schurrle.
Btw - how is Marko Marin doing, did he find his place on the Chelsea bench ? :sneaky:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Kicker, german No1 football magazine writes that Chelsea placed another bid for Schurrle.
Btw - how is Marko Marin doing, did he find his place on the Chelsea bench ? :sneaky:

I cant see him moving just yet, we will see though.

Your a genius guess what? i never saw him to pass judgement those seats must be really comfy.;)

I saw a little of Arsenal's game, Podolski played but was taken off early. Not the best of starts makes you wonder........

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant see him moving just yet, we will see though.

Your a genius guess what? i never saw him to pass judgement those seats those seats must be really comfy.;)

I saw a little of Arsenal's game, Podolski played but was taken off early. Not the best of starts makes you wonder........
Compared with Marin Podolski is by far the better player but I am not sure if he can make it outside of Cologne.
His first try to play somewhere else was Bayern Munich...and he failed.
So I was surprised that Arsenal wanted him and I respect his courage to try it again.
Though "Poldi" is not the sharpest tool in the box I somehow like him and wish him luck for his time with Arsenal.
But Marko Marin......guess you know......:whistling:;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Compared with Marin Podolski is by far the better player but I am not sure if he can make it outside of Cologne.
His first try to play somewhere else was Bayern Munich...and he failed.
So I was surprised that Arsenal wanted him and I respect his courage to try it again.
Though "Poldi" is not the sharpest tool in the box I somehow like him and wish him luck for his time with Arsenal.
But Marko Marin......guess you know......:whistling:;)

Bit of a hometown boy is he? strange but not uncommon. He looked pretty decent wth the national side. been so many Scottish players like that. Good here but if they went elsewhere it aint going to work you know it.
Yep apparently hes a hidden sniper type.:sick:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm comfortable with that acquisition. Bayern has been dealing with some nagging injuries to players, so it's nice to keep the stable full.
I agree, but this will also cause some problems because of unsatisfied players who don't get enough playing time.
With this roster Bayern is the No. 1 favorite for winning the title this season.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha nice one glad to hear it, hes very popular for a Dutchman in Germany. They kept his number 23 shirt for him in case he came back. He will help push you up the league a bit this year!:)
...yepp, he's very popular...and it looks like Rafael and his wife love to come back, here is what Sylvie postet on twitter:
"Thank you Spurs, and all the fans for an amazing time!You guys have the greatest team in England. Will ♥you always#coys Time to go home now."
O.K., O.K., "greatest team in England" could be discussed....:rolleyes::D
Time for lunch break now, I will have a short walk to the "HSV Fan Store" to see if there are "23" jerseys available..?! ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
...yepp, he's very popular...and it looks like Rafael and his wife love to come back, here is what Sylvie postet on twitter:
"Thank you Spurs, and all the fans for an amazing time!You guys have the greatest team in England. Will ♥you always#coys Time to go home now."
O.K., O.K., "greatest team in England" could be discussed....:rolleyes::D
Time for lunch break now, I will have a short walk to the "HSV Fan Store" to see if there are "23" jerseys available..?! ;)

A lesson for all, moving to Real Madrid is not the answer. Good move the billionaire came through, Hahahaha greatest team in England. The HSV store will be doing a fair trade in these shirts.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yuhu...it's party time.
Haaaaamburg 3, Dortmund 2 ! First win of the season :p:)
I think I will have some beers tonight ! :tup:

Schalke - Bayern 0-2

Members online

Latest posts