Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking good against the Redskins 0-24
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Edit:
Look whats out soon, i'm going to get it but ill wait until the New Year.
http://www.fmscout.com/a-download-football-manager-2014.html

Aaaaaah, nice. I'll get me the new version too ! :):tup:
Could watch parts of the Packers game, unfortunately they only aired the Panthers game here. But thanks to my VPN client I could use my Game Pass that is usually blocked in the US. :p:)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody like to see someone lose their job, but they needed a replacement badly.
Thats true but we are not talking about an average employee like you and me. ;)
I guess he gets enough compensation money, maybe more than we will ever earn during our working life.
So he wont get any sympathy from me :sneaky::p

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Thats true but we are not talking about an average employee like you and me. ;)
I guess he gets enough compensation money, maybe more than we will ever earn during our working life.
So he wont get any sympathy from me :sneaky::p

Your right they are not like us, millionaires don't really need our pity.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Maybe they can talk Jupp out of retirement. Wouldn't that be cool?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Yeah i was also thinking along those lines, he's minted he could do the job for free to help them out a bit. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy, THAT would really divide my loyalties....;)
Unfortunately that wont happen, I just read about Thomas Schaaf (former Werder Bremen manager), Slaven Bilic (Besiktas at the moment), "Loddar" Matthaus :)eek:) or Bert van Marwijk........
Time will tell.....:cool::D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergeh'n,
weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zueinander steh'n,
FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister, ja, so heißt er mein Verein,
Ja, so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein! :sneaky:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
FC Bayern, Stern des Südens, du wirst niemals untergeh'n,
weil wir in guten wie in schlechten Zeiten zueinander steh'n,
FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister, ja, so heißt er mein Verein,
Ja, so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein! :sneaky:
Wow - 4-0 at Schalke is impressive ! Maybe I can watch the goals somewhere on TV ? At the moment only College Football everywhere....:D
And please - no comments on our loss against the team from south of Hamburg :mad:;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wow - 4-0 at Schalke is impressive ! Maybe I can watch the goals somewhere on TV ? At the moment only College Football everywhere....:D
And please - no comments on our loss against the team from south of Hamburg :mad:;)

In all fairness, Hamburg doesn't have a replacement manager yet. Do they? There's hope yet. They'll get a good guy and turn things around.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Nessie, if you are any place that gets GolTV on their cable, you might have a chance to see the Bundesliga reviews.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nessie, if you are any place that gets GolTV on their cable, you might have a chance to see the Bundesliga reviews.

No, unfortunately no GOL TV at this hotel.....:mad: I guess there would be a better chance in Arizona, California or other States with larger Hispanic population. Soccer doesnt seem to be very popular here in the South of the USA....

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all fairness, Hamburg doesn't have a replacement manager yet. Do they? There's hope yet. They'll get a good guy and turn things around.

Just read new headlines that they have signed van Marwijk....but its not official yet.
Not the worst choice, but lets wait until they announce it officially, could be a hoax as well....

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Just read new headlines that they have signed van Marwijk....but its not official yet.
Not the worst choice, but lets wait until they announce it officially, could be a hoax as well....

Van Marwijk?...............Mmmmmmm read somewhere he's on a two year deal, played functional ugly football with the dutch. But who knows horses for courses, maybe he's what HSV need.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Van Marwijk?...............Mmmmmmm read somewhere he's on a two year deal, played functional ugly football with the dutch. But who knows horses for courses, maybe he's what HSV need.
I'll take it if its at least successful...but I dont know what to think of Marwjik.
At the moment I'd say everybody is better than Fink....it cant be worse...

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
No, unfortunately no GOL TV at this hotel.....:mad: I guess there would be a better chance in Arizona, California or other States with larger Hispanic population. Soccer doesnt seem to be very popular here in the South of the USA....

American Football is God in what we call "The Deep South" here in the states (those states that were once in Rebellion). So I wouldn't be surprised if the hotels didn't carry GolTV. Florida might have it because they have a larger Hispanic population.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
American Football is God in what we call "The Deep South" here in the states (those states that were once in Rebellion). So I wouldn't be surprised if the hotels didn't carry GolTV. Florida might have it because they have a larger Hispanic population.

Congrats Croakie, you are the first American person that i know of that has called the game by that term. :) Myself and nessie will totally convert you one day. ;) In all seriousness though id really like to goto the deep south one day, so much history there.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Croakie, you are the first American person that i know of that has called the game by that term. :) Myself and nessie will totally convert you one day. ;) In all seriousness though id really like to goto the deep south one day, so much history there.
Deep in his heart Croak is a European or even a Bavarian/German guy ! ;)
Well, football (HSV) or Amercian Football (Packers)...it has been a cra**y weekend. Could watch the last Quarter in our hotel room in Philly, what an embarrassing and unnecessary loss. :rolleyes:
And all the injuries again....it will be a very long road to the playoffs, hope the bye week will be used to get healthy and fix some problems.

You should go there one day, PackerFan71 - here some pictures I took in and around Charleston, just to make you curious ;)

Look who greeted us on our visit to Middleton Place (near Charleston) :D

Back on topic: Still no official announcement by HSV, now Christian Gross seems to be another possibility.
Man, I cant stand it anymore....we need a professional management for this club as well...soon...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well, football (HSV) or Amercian Football (Packers)...it has been a cra**y weekend. Could watch the last Quarter in our hotel room in Philly, what an embarrassing and unnecessary loss. :rolleyes:
And all the injuries again....it will be a very long road to the playoffs, hope the bye week will be used to get healthy and fix some problems.

You should go there one day, PackerFan71 - here some pictures I took in and around Charleston, just to make you curious ;)

Back on topic: Still no official announcement by HSV, now Christian Gross seems to be another possibility.
Man, I cant stand it anymore....we need a professional management for this club as well...soon...:rolleyes:

Indeed Crap results allround, apart from in my case Chelsea and County. :ninja: Sometimes i hate sport. :mad:

Good pics, :cool: Thats my intention one day nessie, looks really nice there. Lots of Scots settled in the South, and the Confederate flag looks a bit like a Saltire. No coincidence i think.

What is that a Cayman or a Croc?

Dear lord dont let it be Christian Gross, if you thought Fink was bad that guy would be a disaster, just ask any Tottenham fan. :eek::speechless:

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Indeed Crap results allround, apart from in my case Chelsea and County. :ninja: Sometimes i hate sport. :mad:

Good pics, :cool: Thats my intention one day nessie, looks really nice there. Lots of Scots settled in the South, and the Confederate flag looks a bit like a Saltire. No coincidence i think.

What is that a Cayman or a Croc?

Dear lord dont let it be Christian Gross, if you thought Fink was bad that guy would be a disaster, just ask any Tottenham fan. :eek::speechless:

Man, it really spoiled my day though it was fun to wear my Packers hat on my flight from Atlanta to Philadelphia because it seemed everybody wore a shirt, hat or whatever of his favourite team.
I've never seen something like this before. Only by seeing all the people wearing fan gear you knew - it must be game day today! :tup::)

Chelsea seems to be back on track and I always love to hear that County is doing well ! :tup:

Now that you are writing about the Scots who settled in the south I remember we drove through a small city that was famous for their Scottish Highland Games.
I dont remember the name at the moment but obviously there are some people with Scottish roots living there.

Its an Alligator, but they seem to be smaller than Gators that live in Florida.
Anyway, somehow strange to see animals in real that I usually only can see at zoos at home...

Christian Gross, Bert van Marwjik or even "Loddar" Matthaus, everything is possible at Hamburg :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

My son lives in a Charleston suburb! He works for Google. He was out in a canoe with his girl one day and an alligator jumped up out of the water near them. She freaked out and made him row them right back to shore.

Members online

Latest posts