Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
In all honesty i have no issues with FCB they are doing what they do, good luck to them. However this guy takes the biscuit. ''Mourinho talks too much? '' why shouldn't he? he's done nothing wrong unlike this clown.

How he is still able to give interviews is an embarrassment to the whole judiciary in Germany. :mad:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I still think Mourinho was right. Bayern is going to get their backsides handed to them on a platter today by Chelsea. This IS NOT Jupp's team anymore. I'm still waiting to see the supposed "Guardiola Genius".

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It surprised me that FCB still have such an individual as him, there's loyalty and then there's being a crook. :rolleyes:

Ha no i got a Q on the webby i found it on what he said on the clip. Id still like to learn though. :)

Actions speak louder. ;)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Indeed, but many people still think tax evasion is a trivial offence. :rolleyes:
I guess thats why he still can do his job at Bayern but as soon as he would find guilty and sentenced to prison or a heavy fine they will get rid of him.
Some partners like Audi had already demanded his demission but didnt find a mayority in the supervisory board .

Yeah, lets see what happens tonight, I hope for an exciting game :)
I havent checked yet if aired on TV..... :confused:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I just hope its a decent game whatever the result. If i'm honest though id prefer we had time off instead for league preparation etc. :rolleyes:
Edit : what do you know its on TV here, ill watch a little bit of it no and doubt then get bored very quickly. :whistling:

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hope its a decent game whatever the result. If i'm honest though id prefer we had time off instead for league preparation etc. :rolleyes:
Edit : what do you know its on TV here, ill watch a little bit of it no and doubt then get bored very quickly. :whistling:
Here on Free TV as well. :eek:
I think I'll give it a try , at least for a few minutes though its more a friendly than a real Championship match.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Here on Free TV as well. :eek:
I think I'll give it a try , at least for a few minutes though its more a friendly than a real Championship match.

Bottom line thats all it is, i'm only really worried about injuries.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think Mourinho was right. Bayern is going to get their backsides handed to them on a platter today by Chelsea. This IS NOT Jupp's team anymore. I'm still waiting to see the supposed "Guardiola Genius".

As I wrote before - I wouldnt be surprised if Pep fails but Im of the opinion that its too early to evaluate his performance.
Be patient, Croak - Im sure things will get better soon. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Rafinha is a fine backup, but I don't think he's up to starting level. I think giving Pep this team was like putting Michael Schumacher in the turret of a Panzerkampfwagen and telling him to make it perform like a Ferrarri. I also think Gomez' size would have been helpful against a guy like Luiz. Mandzukic is good at crying but he can't out muscle someone like Luiz.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Omg i only watched the first 5 mins of this and they are still playing?! hurry up Munchen get it over and done with we are down to ten men!!!!!:eek::rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Aww sheesh. I've got mixed emotions. I'm glad Bayern won ugly, but I feel bad for Lukaku. I always feel bad for the guy that has to be the goat in penalties.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Aww sheesh. I've got mixed emotions. I'm glad Bayern won ugly, but I feel bad for Lukaku. I always feel bad for the guy that has to be the goat in penalties.

Hehe just watched 5 at beginning and the last 15. Utter indifference on my part im afraid. :) nothing wrong with winning ugly. But you have an unfair advantage in that department with Ribery on your team. :laugh:

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I should be the coach at Bayern. ;) Look who was listed at the "flop of the match" and the "top of the match" for Bayern. http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/108413/bayern-vs-chelsea/lineup-stats?ICID=OP

And I gotta give big :tup: to Cech. He was a beast in goal or this match might never have been close. And 7 yellow cards on Chelsea. One article wrote that is normal for a Mourinho team against a Guardiola team. Is this true?

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I should be the coach at Bayern. ;) Look who was listed at the "flop of the match" and the "top of the match" for Bayern. http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/108413/bayern-vs-chelsea/lineup-stats?ICID=OP

And I gotta give big :tup: to Cech. He was a beast in goal or this match might never have been close. And 7 yellow cards on Chelsea. One article wrote that is normal for a Mourinho team against a Guardiola team. Is this true?

I don't really get the Ribery hype he's ok but hes no Falcao.
I'm quite pleased with the way things are going at Chelsea, yeah ok we lost in tonights little kickabout but things are on the up now for us. The Champions League is where its at, looking forward to it.

Cech is the best keeper we have had his record speaks for itself.
They say they like each other on a professional level but in game there is no quarter or love lost. Its a Barca v Madrid thing. Guardiolas got a little bit to do to turn FCB into Barca MKII. Not going to happen is it? pragmatism will overrule fantasy.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't really get the Ribery hype he's ok but hes no Falcao.
I'm quite pleased with the way things are going at Chelsea, yeah ok we lost in tonights little kickabout but things are on the up now for us. The Champions League is where its at, looking forward to it.

Cech is the best keeper we have had his record speaks for itself.
They say they like each other on a professional level but in game there is no quarter or love lost. Its a Barca v Madrid thing. Guardiolas got a little bit to do to turn FCB into Barca MKII. Not going to happen is it? pragmatism will overrule fantasy.

Ribery is good but I think his team makes him that way. Whereas guys like Messi make his team good. See the difference?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ribery is good but I think his team makes him that way. Whereas guys like Messi make his team good. See the difference?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Messi and Ribery? theres no comparison between them, one is a Worker Drone the other is an Artist.

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Messi and Ribery? theres no comparison between them, one is a Worker Drone the other is an Artist.

No argument here. I wonder if Ribery would be the same playing for a team like say....Freiburg? When you have Mueller, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Kroos and company working with you it has to make your job easier. Ribery is a scrapper who occasionally takes the bullet shot, but often is the beneficiary of a good feeder. Messi, he can dazzle an opponent and strike with lightning.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

There are European Soccer Forums dedicated to soccer. Football is a game played in the USA. Soccer in America ranks somewhere between girls Field Hockey and Shuffleboard. Why does this thread persist in an American Football Forum. Are you just using it as a more or less place to post about soccer conversations away from the crowded European Soccer Forums. I really don't mind you're using an American Football Forum to talk about European Soccer, I just wonder why do you come to a Football Forum to discuss soccer ?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

There are European Soccer Forums dedicated to soccer. Football is a game played in the USA. Soccer in America ranks somewhere between girls Field Hockey and Shuffleboard. Why does this thread persist in an American Football Forum. Are you just using it as a more or less place to post about soccer conversations away from the crowded European Soccer Forums. I really don't mind you're using an American Football Forum to talk about European Soccer, I just wonder why do you come to a Football Forum to discuss soccer ?

You and I just recently talked about music......on a football forum ? Its just another thread on the forum. I say this in a friendly way to you because you seem a decent guy okay ? I cant understand why people come over to a thread they are not interested in. There are more sports in the world than American Football, and all these guys are Packer fans too mate :tup:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

We are all Packer Fans we can talk about anything we like, are you suggesting that we censor ourselves just because we like something that you don't? Its not the first time you have posted something like this.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldnt have said it any better than Bill or PackerFan71. ;)
Indeed we are all Packer Fans and football/soccer is just another interest we share beside beeing die-hard Packer fans.
So following your thoughts and reasoning, Smokey, means we had to shut down all topics and subforums that arent related to football.
Wouldnt it be boring ? ;)
And dont forget - there is a world outside the US, soccer is called football outside your country and arguably the most popular sport worldwide :p;)

Members online

Latest posts