Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
"we don't care about others" and a sign of strong self-confidence and the convincement that they will win anyway.

Sounds a bit similar vibe to the Millwall fans chant ''No one likes us we dont care.........'' only Millwall dont win.:roflmao:

Funny, did'nt know that they are called "The Sheepies":D

Yeah thats the cleaned up version of name, you'd laugh even more even more if i told you why its the Sheepies. Only i cant really say it as this is a public family Forum.;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
So Mario Gomez scored 5 goals in the preseason match yesterday. Why the heck does FCB play against pansies at this time of year?

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
So Mario Gomez scored 5 goals in the preseason match yesterday. Why the heck does FCB play against pansies at this time of year?

Think of them as nothing more than a meaningless practice matches, everyone plays them. Even HSV are at it, recently apparently an obscure little known Spanish outfit popped by forget their name....................

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
mhnessie a genuine photo of an animate object on Loch Ness. You never said you were up North during the Euros.;)

No doubt to be put into the box with the others marked Fake.:rolleyes:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
mhnessie a genuine photo of an animate object on Loch Ness. You never said you were up North during the Euros.;)

No doubt to be put into the box with the others marked Fake.:rolleyes:

Ha, that's the proof, Nessie exists ! :tup::D
PackerFan71, you're a Chelsea Fan, you don't believe that Nessie exists - are you really Scottish ? :sneaky:;)
On the right side of the picture - isn't this Eilean Donan Castle ?

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ha, that's the proof, Nessie exists ! :tup::D
PackerFan71, you're a Chelsea Fan, you don't believe that Nessie exists - are you really Scottish ? :sneaky:;)
On the right side of the picture - isn't this Eilean Donan Castle ?

Let me check...........um yeah i think im Scottish allrite, i never said thingy does not exist far be it from me to say that. Patron Saints and better people than me have sworn they have seen it. Been alot of fakes over the years though too many to mention. HSV should do a wilderness monster search next year. :D Its a bit like Bigfoot very elusive. Yeah thats the famous castle its pretty spectacular place. Been there a couple of time no luck in the Monster searching though. :confused:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Btw...our new Seasontickets have arrived, I like the golden design because of our 125 th anniversary....
Of course I have removed my name and some numbers and parts of the barcode for safety reasons but this is is my original season ticket...;)

There is a little tournament here in Hamburg called the "Liga Total Cup", today Hamburg plays Dortmund and Bayern plays Bremen.
The winners play a final match tomorrow......

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Btw...our new Seasontickets have arrived, I like the golden design because of our 125 th anniversary....
Of course I have removed my name and some numbers and parts of the barcode for safety reasons but this is is my original season ticket...;)

There is a little tournament here in Hamburg called the "Liga Total Cup", today Hamburg plays Dortmund and Bayern plays Bremen.
The winners play a final match tomorrow......

Cool nice one a collectors item for sure in years too come.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Season will start this weekend with DFB Pokal, our german version of the "FA Cup" ;)
HSV will play Karlsruhe, a 3rd Division team and I am afraid we will have serious problems to beat them - as usual when we play against a lower-division clubs. :rolleyes:
Maybe a good choice by me to travel to Prague for a weekend trip instead watching this game on TV ?! ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Season will start this weekend with DFB Pokal, our german version of the "FA Cup" ;)
HSV will play Karlsruhe, a 3rd Division team and I am afraid we will have serious problems to beat them - as usual when we play against a lower-division clubs. :rolleyes:
Maybe a good choice by me to travel to Prague for a weekend trip instead watching this game on TV ?! ;)

I used this strategy when Chelsea played in the CLF, and when Andy Murray played Federer at the Olympics. (Not watching on on TV was my option), seemed to work. I hear Prague and its beer are nice at this time of the year.;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used this strategy when Chelsea played in the CLF, and when Andy Murray played Federer at the Olympics. (Not watching on on TV was my option), seemed to work. I hear Prague and its beer are nice at this time of the year.;)

I hope this strategy works for me as well ;)
Btw - there are rumors that there are talks between Frank Arnesen, our Sporting Director, and ManCity ?:confused:
I don't think he will sign with City though his son is working for them as a talent scout as much as I remember.
It's my first visit to Prague, weather will be perfect this weekend and I have already found some beer gardens I will visit.:tup:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I hope this strategy works for me as well ;)
Btw - there are rumors that there are talks between Frank Arnesen, our Sporting Director, and ManCity ?:confused:
I don't think he will sign with City though his son is working for them as a talent scout as much as I remember.
It's my first visit to Prague, weather will be perfect this weekend and I have already found some beer gardens I will visit.:tup:

I hope he stays where he is hes good at his job, ive seen Prague alot as tourist destination on TV its a really nice place.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Klinsman is starting to teach the U.S. team Bundesliga technique. U.S. just beat Mexico. The only time in 75 years.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Klinsman is starting to teach the U.S. team Bundesliga technique. U.S. just beat Mexico. The only time in 75 years.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wow, didn't know that the US team never won before against Mexico...:eek:
btw - nice goal ! :tup:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Wow, didn't know that the US team never won before against Mexico...:eek:
btw - nice goal ! :tup:

Speaking of nice goals, did you see the Austalian one in Scotlands 3-1 win?

Early Goal of the season candidate. :eek:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I would bet any money that he will never score like this again ;)

He could try that 100 times again and still not score, only someone like Zidane could do it again and say he meant it.

Martinez to Bayern Munich ?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...set-for-record-breaking-move-to-bayern-munich

40 m € ? Is he really worth that money ?
Would be a new transfer record for our German Bundesliga.
But Bayern could need any new player if Ribery is sentenced to jail ;)
An "underage sex scandal" :rolleyes:

Martinez is a defensive midfielder, 40m euros is a fair amount of money for one of those. Good player though.

Jeees OMG silly boy Ribery nice to know Chelsea are not the only team with our fair share of idiots, not sure what the German courts are like. If they are anything like the UK ones he will get off with it guilty or otherwise. Just because he kicks a leather ball around and has an expensive lawyer.:rolleyes:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could try that 100 times again and still not score, only someone like Zidane could do it again and say he meant it.

Martinez is a defensive midfielder, 40m euros is a fair amount of money for one of those. Good player though.

Jeees OMG silly boy Ribery nice to know Chelsea are not the only team with our fair share of idiots, not sure what the German courts are like. If they are anything like the UK ones he will get off with it guilty or otherwise. Just because he kicks a leather ball around and has an expensive lawyer.:rolleyes:

It's obvoius that he's not the sharpest tool in the box but I like his style of playing football.
Btw - it happened in france so it will be a french court.
But as you wrote - he has enough money and he will get off easily.
And he insists that he didn't know her real age.....O.K....:whistling::rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts