Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Goetze, Lewandowski and Santana all leaving Dortmund...I'm so terribly upset. :sneaky:

Maybe Dortmund strikes back ? :eek:
Just read today that Klopp wants to sign Mandzukic and/or Shaquiri.
If they are clever they include this when negotiating the Lewandowski transfer.
Btw - I wonder if Lewandowski and Mandzukic would be in the Starting 11 though they are quite similar strikers.
Therefore I wouldnt be surprised if Mandzukic leaves Bayern in case Lewandowski is signed.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watching Germany playing against Ecuador in Florida. 4-1 at the moment, 55 minutes played. Good game although many players are missed because of the Champions League Final and the DFB Cup Final next weekend.
If they play like this against the USA you will have some fun, Croak.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Btw - I wonder if Lewandowski and Mandzukic would be in the Starting 11 though they are quite similar strikers.
Therefore I wouldnt be surprised if Mandzukic leaves Bayern in case Lewandowski is signed.

Haven't read anything about Mandzukic. But VanBuyten's agent said he is leaving and will announce where he is going after the Pokal. I also read that Klopp says Lewandowski isn't leaving. Klopp is just being Klopp. He apparently likes to play head games.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Brazil called up Dante and Gustavo so they can't play in the Deutsch Pokal on Saturday. :mad: That is so stupid. On top of that, Brazil is having problems with safety in their stadium and the friendly with England is on again/off again. They want to play the world cup in that country next year???:eek: What a joke. In the meantime the ineptitude of the Brazilians will stop two guys from achieving a goal they've long awaited.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Brazil called up Dante and Gustavo so they can't play in the Deutsch Pokal on Saturday. :mad: That is so stupid. On top of that, Brazil is having problems with safety in their stadium and the friendly with England is on again/off again. They want to play the world cup in that country next year???:eek: What a joke. In the meantime the ineptitude of the Brazilians will stop two guys from achieving a goal they've long awaited.

I have no idea why on earth Brazil was given two Blue Ribbon events such as the Olympics and the World Cup. For example their Olympic Stadium isn't even going to be in their Olympic Park? go figure.......The words Couldn't, Brewery, P****p, and Organize come to mind. :laugh:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22725420

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Will be like in South Africa, last work is done minutes before kickoff and at the end they have done well. ;)

Btw - was visiting some sports stores during my lunch break yesterday and I wonder who is buying all the Bayern stuff in Hamburg ? :rolleyes:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Will be like in South Africa, last work is done minutes before kickoff and at the end they have done well. ;)

Btw - was visiting some sports stores during my lunch break yesterday and I wonder who is buying all the Bayern stuff in Hamburg ? :rolleyes:

Same the world over it seems, i think there are more ManU fans in London than in Manchester. And what pleases me alot of Cheeseheads in San Francisco ha!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same the world over it seems, i think there are more ManU fans in London than in Manchester. And what pleases me alot of Cheeseheads in San Francisco ha!
I met a lot of Cheeseheads everywhere I've travelled in the US, thats awesome, packers seem to be very popular all over the country. :tup:
Btw- just got my invoice for the 2013/14 HSV season tickets.
740 Euros for another year of pain and disappointment :rolleyes:
As said before - I'm a hopeless case :tdown::D

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I met a lot of Cheeseheads everywhere I've travelled in the US, thats awesome, packers seem to be very popular all over the country. :tup:

We may be disliked by some, but we are not hated like others. The Pack have a vibe like no other team i know in the NFL. :cool:

£633 for a season ticket? good deal, obviously gone up but its still way lower than elsewhere. :tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We may be disliked by some, but we are not hated like others. The Pack have a vibe like no other team i know in the NFL. :cool:

£633 for a season ticket? good deal, obviously gone up but its still way lower than elsewhere. :tup:

For two tickets PackerFan71 ;)
Indeed gone up but only roundabout 30 Euros or 25 £ per ticket.
A lot of money but still quite affordable compared to other football countries as we all know.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
A lot of money but still quite affordable compared to other football countries as we all know.

Two season tickets? wow i have to say that's incredibly cheap for top flight football. :eek: Ok your team might not be so great at the moment, but at least you can watch them. I couldn't get a season ticket at Chelsea even if i wanted to because of the expense. :tdown:

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England

To put that price into perspective, if i were to buy 2 season tickets at Wolves next season, that'd probably be what i paid too.... And we're in the third tier.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

That's not hopeless, that's awesome! I'd love to be able to squeeze two full season tickets out of my budget to see Bundesliga games. I could get them for the Philadelphia Union for that price, but I don't really like driving into Philly.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Shaqiri's brother and agent says it is total fiction.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
To put that price into perspective, if i were to buy 2 season tickets at Wolves next season, that'd probably be what i paid too.... And we're in the third tier.
Well I know we are quite lucky in Germany but we had a lot of discussions because they increased the ticket prices significantly this year (+ 10 %).
But I agree, compared with your prices in UK its definetely a bargain !

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
omg, 4-1 USA.
Second goal by Dempsey.....
Btw- they just said that it looks like as Gomez is moving to Italy, SSC Napoli is interested to sign him....

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
omg, 4-1 USA.
Second goal by Dempsey.....
Btw- they just said that it looks like as Gomez is moving to Italy, SSC Napoli is interested to sign him....

Ha i would not worry too much about it, this time last year Scotland played USA and were beaten heavily, i fail to see the point in playing meaningless friendlies like these half way across the globe in the post season, when its only one side that really wants to play the game. :rolleyes: Ok Croak wil have enjoyed it im sure to see a proper match, but as competitive games they are non events. The players just really want to be on holiday.

That would make sense as the big star striker from Napoli, (i forget his name) is trying for a move to the Premiership.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We sure missed the guys from Bayern, Dortmund and Real Madrid today. This German team made the U.S. team actually look good. They started so sluggish. The disallowed Klose goal for offside was so bogus it wasn't even funny. But they were Mexican refs and they have a hard time distinguishing border lines....

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sure missed the guys from Bayern, Dortmund and Real Madrid today. This German team made the U.S. team actually look good. They started so sluggish. The disallowed Klose goal for offside was so bogus it wasn't even funny. But they were Mexican refs and they have a hard time distinguishing border lines....

At least you saw 7 goals and one hilarious own goal by Ter Stegen :rolleyes::D

How was the atmosphere ? On TV I saw many people wearing Germany shirts though the majority of fans obviously supported the US team.
Didnt know that this was a special game because of the Centennial celebration.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts