Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
No it doesn't always work out well. Look at some of the U.S. teams in Major league baseball who buy every major player, then still don't make the big dance, like the Yankees. As a Bayern fan, I'm not too thrilled about all these purchases. Why mess with such great chemistry on a team that clearly loves playing together? You bring in these other guys and it might mess up the good spirit the team has. Nope. I don't like this one bit. :mad:

I wonder how much input Pep has had in all of this. I can't imagine Jupp wanting to mess with a good thing. This is just crazy. Now the team will have all these prima donnas vying for attention. Bad bad news in my opinion. Of course, I'm no big fan of Dortmund players anyway.

Seems its the same in other sports as well, the team ethic is far more important than anything. change that and everything else goes down the *******. I think Pep is cutting out the Dead wood, but id grab this particular branch back. ;) Weren't Bayern known as ''Team Hollywood'' a while back? seems things changed for the better, if their not careful that might return.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...jen-Robben-transfer-listed-Bayern-Munich.html

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Seems its the same in other sports as well, the team ethic is far more important than anything. change that and everything else goes down the *******. I think Pep is cutting out the Dead wood, but id grab this particular branch back. ;) Weren't Bayern known as ''Team Hollywood'' a while back? seems things changed for the better, if their not careful that might return.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...jen-Robben-transfer-listed-Bayern-Munich.html

Guardiola is right about Robben. He's pretty much predictable and he sends the ball way over the net way too many times. Although I don't like it, Gomez won't fit in the new scheme. But as I mentioned, the clubs are saying the Lewandoski transfer is rumor only. Why would they need him after all the other attackers they now have?

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Guardiola is right about Robben. He's pretty much predictable and he sends the ball way over the net way too many times. Although I don't like it, Gomez won't fit in the new scheme. But as I mentioned, the clubs are saying the Lewandoski transfer is rumor only. Why would they need him after all the other attackers they now have?

He is a bit predictable but he'd still terrify the Premiership defences with his pace. Gomez could be next i dont think he fits the bill for Guardiola at all, Mourinho likes a big center forward he could do worse. Its pretty certain Lewandoski is going to Bayern no doubt others will be moved on also.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Guys, keep your fingers crossed for me and HSV, we need a win at Schalke and hopefully van der Vaart can play, he's injured and it will be a last minute decision if he can play.
Btw - good news, Braunschweig returns to the Bundesliga after 28 years.
http://www.dw.de/eintracht-braunschweig-seal-bundesliga-return-after-28-years/a-16775932
So now lets get rid of all the artificial clubs like Hoffenheim, Volkswagen etc. ;)

Fingers and toes crossed you can do it! :tup: Nice to see the return of a real club.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not unexpected nessie but you always live in hope, i cant stand Schalke beat me also in FM13 fluke!!!
Looks like others are looking at him.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...tmund-striker-robert-lewandowski-8591322.html

....and unfortunately I love a team that dissapoints his fans every time when it counts. :rolleyes:
I dont like Schalke as well, perhaps the most classless fans in the league.

Lewandowski to ManU ? Hmm, they still say Lewandowski wants to play for Bayern but Dortmund obviously prefers selling him to a team outside of the country, to me quite understandable.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
....and unfortunately I love a team that dissapoints his fans every time when it counts. :rolleyes:
I dont like Schalke as well, perhaps the most classless fans in the league.

Lewandowski to ManU ? Hmm, they still say Lewandowski wants to play for Bayern but Dortmund obviously prefers selling him to a team outside of the country, to me quite understandable.

I know that feeling, but its on the International stage that my team usually disappoints. I support them by reflex. Can't believe it second year of trying i finally got out of the group stage in the CL on FM13 beat Chelsea at home. :eek:;)

If he's going to go thats the best thing for them to do.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that feeling, but its on the International stage that my team usually disappoints. I support them by reflex. Can't believe it second year of trying i finally got out of the group stage in the CL on FM13 beat Chelsea at home. :eek:;)

If he's going to go thats the best thing for them to do.
You're playing CL with the Canaries ? :eek: Congrats ! :tup::D
No real progressions made with Millwall so far, I still need more money and better players.... :mad:;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You're playing CL with the Canaries ? :eek: Congrats ! :tup::D
No real progressions made with Millwall so far, I still need more money and better players.... :mad:;)

Umm not quite, ;) i saved the Canaries and started another as Celtic. The league is easy, but on a tight budget for a big team. Played Rangers in a Cup game wild! just scraped it 2-3. If and when you decide to take a bigger club its much easier.

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Guys i need help with FM13. Gave in and bought it the other day, started a season and also downloaded a new skin for the game... after doing so next time i try to load up the game, it doesnt :( . As soon as the sponsors page goes off and the main menu should show up, i just get a black screen. Ive done everything that ive read online (deleting the cache, the shift+alt+f10, even uninstalling and reinstalled the game) nothings worked so far.

Help!!!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Guys i need help with FM13. Gave in and bought it the other day, started a season and also downloaded a new skin for the game... after doing so next time i try to load up the game, it doesnt :( . As soon as the sponsors page goes off and the main menu should show up, i just get a black screen. Ive done everything that ive read online (deleting the cache, the shift+alt+f10, even uninstalling and reinstalled the game) nothings worked so far.

Help!!!

Crud i hate problems like these, its like needle and haystack time to fix it. Its linked to the skin no doubt, seems your not alone with this issue........ Try the obvious things first, update DirectX and make sure your Gfx cards are up to date and update all your drivers. Try a re-install with and without the skin. Failing all that email SEGA, and give them the details. Apparently they are very helpful.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/207890/discussions/0/846938350935652094/

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm, i didnt load a new skin yet and fortunately havent had any problems with the game.
But looks like this is a well known problem.
Could you fix it, Wolf Packer ?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umm not quite, ;) i saved the Canaries and started another as Celtic. The league is easy, but on a tight budget for a big team. Played Rangers in a Cup game wild! just scraped it 2-3. If and when you decide to take a bigger club its much easier.
Hmmmmm....maybe I should try another team too, just to make it easier for me as a beginner....;)
Tomorrow, May 1st, is a holiday here in Germany and I certainly will find some time to play FM13.
Btw- first half over- Madrid-Dortmund still no goals, 0-0.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....maybe I should try another team too, just to make it easier for me as a beginner....;)
Tomorrow, May 1st, is a holiday here in Germany and I certainly will find some time to play FM13.
Btw- first half over- Madrid-Dortmund still no goals, 0-0.

With a bigger team as long as you keep winning its so much better, a different challenge. I played BVB over two legs and somehow beat them 2-4. :eek: Barca next in the quarters, i feel my glorious run is about to come to an end.;) I used to have a skin on an edition of Pro Evo Soccer, it looked good but would always crash at a certain part of the season. I don't bother with them now because of that, im happy with the game as it is. Wish id seen this about a month ago great April fool.:)
http://www.footballmanager.com/1888/

Real must be kicking themselves, the nearly did it 3-4. But fair play to BVB, im glad they proved me wrong and reached the final. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a bigger team as long as you keep winning its so much better, a different challenge. I played BVB over two legs and somehow beat them 2-4. :eek: Barca next in the quarters, i feel my glorious run is about to come to an end.;) I used to have a skin on an edition of Pro Evo Soccer, it looked good but would always crash at a certain part of the season. I don't bother with them now because of that, im happy with the game as it is. Wish id seen this about a month ago great April fool.:)
http://www.footballmanager.com/1888/

Real must be kicking themselves, the nearly did it 3-4. But fair play to BVB, im glad they proved me wrong and reached the final. :)

So you had problems with the game as well after you installed a skin?
So I better keep hands off any new skin for the game. ;)
But I am thinking of trying the "unofficial" German language pack....

Yeah, thats funny, great idea ! :tup:

10 or 15 minutes more and Real would have scored a third goal, for sure. They just scored too late but I am glad too that Dortmund reached the final.

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crud i hate problems like these, its like needle and haystack time to fix it. Its linked to the skin no doubt, seems your not alone with this issue........ Try the obvious things first, update DirectX and make sure your Gfx cards are up to date and update all your drivers. Try a re-install with and without the skin. Failing all that email SEGA, and give them the details. Apparently they are very helpful.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/207890/discussions/0/846938350935652094/

Updated the drivers and DirectX, still happening. Its just really strange, because its since i downloaded that new skin, i've since removed it and its still not working, i could pull my hair out.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
So you had problems with the game as well after you installed a skin?
So I better keep hands off any new skin for the game. ;)
But I am thinking of trying the "unofficial" German language pack....

Yeah, thats funny, great idea ! :tup:

10 or 15 minutes more and Real would have scored a third goal, for sure. They just scored too late but I am glad too that Dortmund reached the final.

Yes although it was for another game Pro Evolution soccer, it was an add-on disc i got on ebay but it had bugs in it that made the game crash. So lesson learned for me, hey take the chance it might work! but theres always the risk...........:cautious: Btw as predicted Barca beat me 4-0 over two legs in the Quarters bah! Messi was unstoppable, but had a great season won the treble. ;) No sign of Rangers yet though.

Yeah they did a good job on that.:)

Real missed at least 3 great chances in the first half ouch! thats football for yah! Great attempt but it was just too much for them.

Updated the drivers and DirectX, still happening. Its just really strange, because its since i downloaded that new skin, i've since removed it and its still not working, i could pull my hair out.

Hang on in there don't give up on it, try emailing SEGAs helpline you will get it working. :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, so I'm going to the Germany National vs. U.S. National game at RFK stadium in Washington D.C. on June 2. Bayern and Dortmund are playing the Champions League final on the 25th of May, and Bayern is in the Pokal on June 1, right? So how is Germany going to field a team against U.S. Most of the national team is comprised of Bayern and Dortmund. :sneaky:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
OK, so I'm going to the Germany National vs. U.S. National game at RFK stadium in Washington D.C. on June 2. Bayern and Dortmund are playing the Champions League final on the 25th of May, and Bayern is in the Pokal on June 1, right? So how is Germany going to field a team against U.S. Most of the national team is comprised of Bayern and Dortmund. :sneaky:

Playing in that game will be the last thing on their minds after the CLF, dont think their will be many first teamer's from either side playing. Who arranges these meaningless friendlies so soon after such important games madness?! :confused:

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have we seen an end of an era for Spanish football?

I for one kinda hope so, because as much as some of the football is terrific and very technical... it isnt half boring to watch sometimes.

Think Dortmund will win the final though, think they'll have the 'bit between their teeth' seeing as Bayern walked the German Championship this year.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Finally got it going, dunno how. Decided to give myself abit of a challenge, Almeria of the Spanish 2nd tier, no transfer funds just wages. :D

Interesting thats what alot of others have had happen aswell after the same problems, hey well all good! Still in charge of Celtic in the 'difficult' second season, ha! actually yes its better closer league anyway this time.:)

Hope Dortmund win although Croak might disagree, ;) would be good for football its never a good thing to have one side in total dominance. The German League is by far the best in Europe all the others even with all their money don't come close.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting thats what alot of others have had happen aswell after the same problems, hey well all good! Still in charge of Celtic in the 'difficult' second season, ha! actually yes its better closer league anyway this time.:)

Hope Dortmund win although Croak might disagree, ;) would be good for football its never a good thing to have one side in total dominance. The German League is by far the best in Europe all the others even with all their money don't come close.

Just started an new game with Tottenham. Way more money to spend now :tup:;)

Im not sure if the German Bundesliga is the best league in Europe but arguably its financially the most healthy league and proves that success is possible without astronomical debts like in Spain or England.
As a Hamburg fan I dont care who wins the final, its like chosing between the devil and the deep blue see but at least a German team will win and thats awesome.:tup:
But my pick would be Bayern, they are the best team this year and difficult to beat at the moment.

Members online

Latest posts