Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I can't confirm yet due to drunkenness and poor 4G internet on phone...

Podolski to Wolfsburg? Is it true?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of my Fox Soccer colleagues tweeted that somewhere sitting on a beach chair in the south of Portugal, David Moyes is laughing his bag off.
ManU should have had more patience. It will be another lost year for them but frankly speaking - I dont give
a sh**;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Benatia and Alonso; I guess they'll be ok as stand ins for now...:whistling:
Crazy transfers and another boring season ahead of us, who can beat Bayern ? Doofmund, Leverkusen ? :cautious:
Anyway, already sold my tix against Bayern because I'm on vacation and I dont regret it. Not keen on watching another boring 0-4 loss against Bayern :rolleyes::D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Crazy transfers and another boring season ahead of us, who can beat Bayern ? Doofmund, Leverkusen ? :cautious:
Anyway, already sold my tix against Bayern because I'm on vacation and I dont regret it. Not keen on watching another boring 0-4 loss against Bayern :rolleyes::D

Leverkusen looks scary good so far. They've been scoring fast and hard.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

KÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖLN

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
1-1 Nobody wins every game. Schalke played well. It will be nice to see Robben and Ribery back on the field whenever they get there.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Look who's ahead of Bayern and currently sitting in the Champions League qualifying spot. :p:D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Good for Nessie.

Bayern loan Julian Green to HSV on a year long loan.

http://www.espnfc.us/united-states/...heading-to-hamburg-on-loan-for-2014-15-season
Help is needed in Hamburg, second game of the season played and we already have our first crisis of the season.:rolleyes:
I dont know why our manager fields a team with players like Jansen, Westermann, Arslan or Badelj who are responsible for the worst season in club history. For all of them we do have better replacements and hopefully the will play after the break for the international matches.
I know that playing teams that recently got promototed is always difficult because of their enthusiasm but that doesnt explain or excuse yesterdays performance :mad:
Looking forward to see Julian Green playing for us and perhaps even Lewis Holtby ? ;)
And to make it clear, I'm still convinced that we wont be in danger to be relegated this season. ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Help is needed in Hamburg, second game of the season played and we already have our first crisis of the season.:rolleyes:
I dont know why our manager fields a team with players like Jansen, Westermann, Arslan or Badelj who are responsible for the worst season in club history. For all of them we do have better replacements and hopefully the will play after the break for the international matches.
I know that playing teams that recently got promototed is always difficult because of their enthusiasm but that doesnt explain or excuse yesterdays performance :mad:
Looking forward to see Julian Green playing for us and perhaps even Lewis Holtby ? ;)
And to make it clear, I'm still convinced that we wont be in danger to be relegated this season. ;)

I'm sure things will get better give it time, Count your blessings nessie Chelsea could have given you guys Torres on loan. :eek:;)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
@mhnessie It was a spirited effort by the Kickers playing with 10 men as of the 38th min in their loss to Bielefeld. I guess this year I can entertain the fantasy that we are good enough to challenge for promotion.

Luca

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has Wolfsburg a new striker yet!? Or in other words, do they finally want to sell/loan Bas Dost tomorrow?

Ps: Its a weird day in Dutch soccer. It seems like four goalkeepers will switch sides, involving 5 teams. Therefore 4 teams will switch their first goalkeeper and one will switch their back-up goalkeeper.

Members online

Latest posts