Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
He need to Croak, he need to....we need a (little) miracle to be back on track soon ! ;)

Btw - I'm a Leverkusen fan tonight.....:p
I hope they save our HSV record of unbeaten games, Bayern is damn close...:confused:

:mad: Leverkusen, they beat Bayern last year. :mad:

That Dortmund game is a shocker. :eek:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
There goes our record, if Leverkusen couldnt beat them, who can ? :(
Awesome football played by Bayern, could have been a 4-1 or 5-1.
This draw is a joke....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
There goes our record, if Leverkusen couldnt beat them, who can ? :(
Awesome football played by Bayern, could have been a 4-1 or 5-1.
This draw is a joke....

Bayern certainly had a lot of chances but didn't capitalize. I've got to give it to Leverkusen's defense. They did an outstanding job of blocking almost certain goals. They should reward their goalie in some way after today's performance.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Football is a funny game, even a tiny club can beat a giant on their day. You never know..........

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Football is a funny game, even a tiny club can beat a giant on their day. You never know..........
Thats true...but at the moment I dont see Bayern losing against Mainz, Hertha, Hoffenheim or Augsburg. (their next opponents, in that order)
Looks like an exciting sports afternoon and evening today, first watching HSV at Nuremberg at 3.30 pm, followed by Packers against Lions at 7.00 pm. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Final whistle, 5-0. Could have been worse ;)
More important than scoring 5 goals is the fact that van Marwijk, different from Fink, seems to know what he does. Defense looks much better.....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Fine game by Hamburg. I was laughing when Arslan hit that long one. Now if Freiburg wins, HSV can move up a couple of spots, right?

Edit; I just saw, Hamburg already moved up a couple spots.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
On to other news; reading the to and fro headlines, I can assure you there is one player that Bayern will NOT try to purchase. Let's take a collection to buy Ibra a box of tissues......

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fine game by Hamburg. I was laughing when Arslan hit that long one. Now if Freiburg wins, HSV can move up a couple of spots, right?

Edit; I just saw, Hamburg already moved up a couple spots.
Yes, but another win against Stuttgart next week would be important to move up some more spots.
This win was a move in the right direction, very important for us to regain self-confidence....

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
On to other news; reading the to and fro headlines, I can assure you there is one player that Bayern will NOT try to purchase. Let's take a collection to buy Ibra a box of tissues......

Yes, he's not the sharpest tool in the box, Croak. Therefore we shouldnt take him too seriously.
But I must admit I found his interview with Spiegel quite amusing.
If you guys are interested - there is an English version of the interview ;)
http://www.spiegel.de/international...n-ibrahimovic-attacks-guardiola-a-925691.html
And for sure he wont play for Bayern or any other Bundesliga team, he's simply unaffordable.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Yes, he's not the sharpest tool in the box, Croak. Therefore we shouldnt take him too seriously.
But I must admit I found his interview with Spiegel quite amusing.
If you guys are interested - there is an English version of the interview ;)
http://www.spiegel.de/international...n-ibrahimovic-attacks-guardiola-a-925691.html
And for sure he wont play for Bayern or any other Bundesliga team, he's simply unaffordable.

He's up himself with a big ego in tow, but to be fair to him he can back up the boasts a bit. Would have taken him aged 26-28 a bit too old for a big money move now. Not surprised he's having a go at Guardiola, as he's a Mourinho pupil.

Oh hello there dear buddie hope your team do well today............
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's up himself with a big ego in tow, but to be fair to him he can back up the boasts a bit. Would have taken him aged 26-28 a bit too old for a big money move now. Not surprised he's having a go at Guardiola, as he's a Mourinho pupil.

Oh hello there dear buddie hope your team do well today............
Wow, they obviously like each other :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Nuremberg sacks their coaches because they got spanked by Hamburg. It's almost like that year in the NFL where so many coaches got fired after losing to Green Bay. :roflmao:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nuremberg sacks their coaches because they got spanked by Hamburg. It's almost like that year in the NFL where so many coaches got fired after losing to Green Bay. :roflmao:
Business as usual Croak ;)
Three coaches sacked so far. Labbadia (VFB) was the first one, thankfully followed by Fink and now Michael Wiesinger.
I wonder who will be the next one ? :confused:

Members online

Latest posts