Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Back at home, indeed inacceptable performance but well deserved win for Hoffenheim.
I stay by my prediction - as long as Mr. Fink sits on our bench things wont get better. :mad:
Need a couple beers now.....:confused::D

Absolutely my favorite film for years. ;)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bayern dominated Frankfurt, but only scored one goal. I'm still not convinced Pep knows which players work the best together. Mandzukic is a scrapper and he can head the ball, but his other ball handling skills are suspect to me. FCB should have had about 4 goals. A win's a win, but they need to get the ball in the net when they have the chance.
I would take him immediately for my team Hamburg, I guess his ball skills would be good enough for us ;)
You may be right with your view on Mandzukic but then it doesnt make any sense to sign Robert Lewandowski because he plays a similiar style of football.:confused:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I would take him immediately for my team Hamburg, I guess his ball skills would be good enough for us ;)
You may be right with your view on Mandzukic but then it doesnt make any sense to sign Robert Lewandowski because he plays a similiar style of football.:confused:

I agree. I don't like the whole Lewandowski saga period. I still remember all the cheap physical dirty stuff he did to Bayern players last year, like stomping on them with his cleats when they were already down.

I don't know why Bayern spent all that money on Goetze and left him sit the whole game. He seems to be healthy now.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. I don't like the whole Lewandowski saga period. I still remember all the cheap physical dirty stuff he did to Bayern players last year, like stomping on them with his cleats when they were already down.

I don't know why Bayern spent all that money on Goetze and left him sit the whole game. He seems to be healthy now.

Götze was injured and as much as I know he just returned to practice last week or the week before. I guess it will take some more time to be at 100 % but I dont have a single doubt that he will be a starter soon.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
New FC Bayern merchandise by Paulaner in our local stores:

Certainly I wont buy a single bottle, but nice idea anyway ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
New FC Bayern merchandise by Paulaner in ourlocal stores:

Strange are ManU that popular in Hamburg? If i was desperate id buy one but those labels would not last long. ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Thats very unsporting of you :D. Beer is beer, no matter whats on the label.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats very unsporting of you :D. Beer is beer, no matter whats on the label.
Are you sure Bill ? What do you think would happen if Bud sells beer around Lambeau field
with Bears label on it ? :sneaky:
I would expect riots around the stadium :eek::D
Other examples ? I never drink "Becks". Why ? Its a beer from Bremen. ;):ninja:
And Astra isnt very popular as well among HSV fans - its the St.P*** beer. (our local rival)
I know, thats sounds crazy and in fact it is :confused: :D

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Are you sure Bill ? What do you think would happen if Bud sells beer around Lambeau field
with Bears label on it ? :sneaky:
I would expect riots around the stadium :eek::D
Other examples ? I never drink "Becks". Why ? Its a beer from Bremen. ;):ninja:
And Astra isnt very popular as well among HSV fans - its the St.P*** beer. (our local rival)
I know, thats sounds crazy and in fact it is :confused: :D
I was only teasing you Bud ;). Sorry

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Ok, they're not available like that here in the states, but I'd probably buy a case..or two...or three...or eleven. :laugh::laugh:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Pep is still messing with the lineup too much. Mueller comes in at 61 minutes and Kroos at 67; made all the difference in the world. I hate to say it but I think Pep shows some favoritism to hispanic players.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pep is still messing with the lineup too much. Mueller comes in at 61 minutes and Kroos at 67; made all the difference in the world. I hate to say it but I think Pep shows some favoritism to hispanic players.

That shouldnt be a surprise Croak because spanish players grew up with the tactical system that Pep implements in Munich.
But I think that because of the rotation system most players will get enough playing time and especially Mueller will have a starting place for most of the games.

Btw - Thiago injured and out for 7 weeks.

Edit: 11 Freunde this month with a Real Madrid special issue !

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That shouldnt be a surprise Croak because spanish players grew up with the tactical system that Pep implements in Munich.
But I think that because of the rotation system most players will get enough playing time and especially Mueller will have a starting place for most of the games.

Thiago was the one to whom I was referring. Why start him instead of Mueller? Thiago might have grown up in the Spanish system, but Mueller is a game changer and he proved it the other day. Pep plays Rafinha a lot too. He's a fine backup but I'm not sure he's up to the level of the veteran's of Jupp's team. Mourinho was right this weekend when he said this is not the same team as Jupp's team. It isn't as overpowering as it was. We'll see what happens against Chelsea, but I think Pep should start Mueller and Kroos along with Ribery and Robben. I'm indifferent about Mandzukic, but what else have Bayern got since they dumped Gomez?

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thiago was the one to whom I was referring. Why start him instead of Mueller? Thiago might have grown up in the Spanish system, but Mueller is a game changer and he proved it the other day. Pep plays Rafinha a lot too. He's a fine backup but I'm not sure he's up to the level of the veteran's of Jupp's team. Mourinho was right this weekend when he said this is not the same team as Jupp's team. It isn't as overpowering as it was. We'll see what happens against Chelsea, but I think Pep should start Mueller and Kroos along with Ribery and Robben. I'm indifferent about Mandzukic, but what else have Bayern got since they dumped Gomez?

Compared to Mueller Thiago is a different type of player, he is a central midfielder and Thomas Müller more an attacking midfielder.
So I assume he chose a more defensively oriented tactical system for this game. And dont forget - the central midfielder is the most important role in Peps and Barcas system (Xavi, Iniesta) and therefore I am pretty sure that Thiago will be a starter again as soon as he returns after his injury.
And its Robben, Ribery and Götze with whom Mueller or Kroos will have to compete for a place in the starting eleven and not Thiago.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

**** wrong club, how much more white could it be?........none, none, more white.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Seriously Croak i would not pay too much heed towards the Chelsea game, both teams are work in progress. 2012 is gone and May next year is a long way off . I'm not going to lie i want us to beat your team but its no biggie if we don't. The Champions League is where its at nowhere else.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** wrong club, how much more white could it be?........none, none, more white.
Some more colour could have made sense, its an embossed crest on the cover but it can hardly be recognized. :rolleyes:
Anyway, its time for a 11 Freunde Chelsea special issue ;)
btw - Arsenal and ManU have placed a bid for Real and German International midfielder Mesut Özil. Looks like Ancelotti doesnt need him anymore ?!

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Some more colour could have made sense, its an embossed crest on the cover but it can hardly be recognized. :rolleyes:
Anyway, its time for a 11 Freunde Chelsea special issue ;)

btw - Arsenal and ManU have placed a bid for Real and German International midfielder Mesut Özil. Looks like Ancelotti doesnt need him anymore ?!

Indeed i demand a petition! :cool:

Özil is a good player i don't want him going to ManU, strange Ancelotti wants to offload him. :confused:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
He didn't start Lahm, Robben, Ribery OR Mandzukic. The result; a 1-1 tie with Freiburg. :poop::poop::poop::mad:

Rahinha, Contento and Pizarro in the startelf. I rest my case. Grrrr. So upset I could wish Jupp back. :speechless:

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't start Lahm, Robben, Ribery OR Mandzukic. The result; a 1-1 tie with Freiburg. :poop::poop::poop::mad:

Rahinha, Contento and Pizarro in the startelf. I rest my case. Grrrr. So upset I could wish Jupp back. :speechless:

What a boring match though Bayern could have won easily when they just had converted their chances.
Weird lineup by Pep with 7 new players. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
In all honesty i have no issues with FCB they are doing what they do, good luck to them. However this guy takes the biscuit. ''Mourinho talks too much? '' why shouldn't he? he's done nothing wrong unlike this clown.

How he is still able to give interviews is an embarrassment to the whole judiciary in Germany. :mad:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all honesty i have no issues with FCB they are doing what they do, good luck to them. However this guy takes the biscuit. ''Mourinho talks too much? '' why shouldn't he? he's done nothing wrong unlike this clown.

How he is still able to give interviews is an embarrassment to the whole judiciary in Germany. :mad:

Dont take it too seriously, PackerFan71. ;)
Uli Hoeness simply loves to attack the FC Bayern opponents and obviously he is talking too much himself.
He always was and always will be a very debatable personality.

And yes he is still able to give interviews and will be able to do so in the future- I dont expect him to go to prison, his trial hasnt even started yet.
Money makes the world go round. :rolleyes:

But I wonder if your German has improved tremendously...? :confused: How did you find out what he was saying ? ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Dont take it too seriously, PackerFan71. ;)
Uli Hoeness simply loves to attack the FC Bayern opponents and obviously he is talking too much himself.
He always was and always will be a very debatable personality.

And yes he is still able to give interviews and will be able to do so in the future- I dont expect him to go to prison, his trial hasnt even started yet.
Money makes the world go round. :rolleyes:

But I wonder if your German has improved tremendously...? :confused: How did you find out what he was saying ? ;)

It surprised me that FCB still have such an individual as him, there's loyalty and then there's being a crook. :rolleyes:

Ha no i got a Q on the webby i found it on what he said on the clip. Id still like to learn though. :)

Actions speak louder. ;)

Members online

Latest posts