Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Some of you guys helped out the foundation that paid for a lot of my grandson's cancer treatment. Here is a fun video of the little guy now. The big tumor is gone and what is left may be shrinking. He isn't totally out of the woods yet, but he is a long way there.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That was a pretty good match. The officiating wasn't the greatest. Which is a shame. Hamburg were playing their hearts out.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a pretty good match. The officiating wasn't the greatest. Which is a shame. Hamburg were playing their hearts out.
But in the end a deserved win for Bayern. However, I think indeed a pretty good game against the best team in the league and it looked like another step forwared compared to the 0-5 in the first game of the season against Bayern.
We need to collect our points against other teams like Stuttgart next week or Koeln the week after.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Some of you guys helped out the foundation that paid for a lot of my grandson's cancer treatment. Here is a fun video of the little guy now. The big tumor is gone and what is left may be shrinking. He isn't totally out of the woods yet, but he is a long way there.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That video is a year old pops...which was before he was even diagnosed

lol

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Oh? It just came up on my feed today. I hate how that happens on Facebook. Well at least he IS that happy now.

Facebook has that "last year on this day" thing. That's why it popped up.

Also, facebook sucks.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Ugh, Boateng likely out until May. :confused:

I hope they quick sign a CB before the transfer window closes. I don't feel comfortable knowing the other 3 defenders we have are all injury prone (Badstuber, Benatia, Martinez)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh, Boateng likely out until May. :confused:

I hope they quick sign a CB before the transfer window closes. I don't feel comfortable knowing the other 3 defenders we have are all injury prone (Badstuber, Benatia, Martinez)
Wow, thats bad news and I wonder if he will be back early enough to play the European championships in June....?

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Fully agree PF71, I'm also pretty sure that he will land at City. And Jose M. seems to be a candiate for ManU....so they say. ;)
I think the Glazers were a bit fearful of Jose M, they could have got him when Sir Alex quit. But now im not so sure. He would get them winning again, but due to his agressive style he would be on his way again due to another burnout/player revolt after a few seasons. :rolleyes::)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
looks like monchengladbach is collapsing again. They've won 2 of their last 8 matches.