Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now Bayern is quite vulnerable. They look beat up and tired. They're missing 7 starters. They were kind of dragging at the Alliance today. Hannover could knock them off this weekend. Meanwhile, HSV gets them fresh off of the winter break. ;)
So ein Scheiss ! :mad::D I'd rather play them later in the second half of the season.....

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Carlo Ancelotti??? Dude couldn't coach a team with a 876.678.987.456,00€ payroll

Last edited:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Muller, Martinez, and Boateng have all extended their contracts to 2021, and Alonso adds a year to 2017!

Merry Christmas FCB!:D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
There were some amazing ricocheting shots that just wouldn't go into the net in the first half of the Bayern match. Hannover's goalie made some spectacular stops as well.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ahem. This from an article in 4-4-2 :tup:

"In that sense it is a match made in managerial heaven. The Uli Hoeness debacle aside, super-club Bayern pride themselves on maintaining the highest standards of commercial and administrative best-practice.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and his fellow board members will not cause trouble for Ancelotti and in turn the new coach can be trusted to ensure it is business as usual on the pitch. "

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/anc...-bayern-munich-wait-klopp#9OETDqhD6Qjars6c.99

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
ACH, Mainz. You're killing me!
How can a mediocre team like Hertha having such a run, I can't believe it. :rolleyes:
However, they are very efficient at the moment, they seem to convert every chance they have.
But I wonder if they can keep up playing like this in the second half of the season.
Really wish HSV would be as efficient as Hertha although I can't complain compared to last season....

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ahem. This from an article in 4-4-2 :tup:

"In that sense it is a match made in managerial heaven. The Uli Hoeness debacle aside, super-club Bayern pride themselves on maintaining the highest standards of commercial and administrative best-practice.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and his fellow board members will not cause trouble for Ancelotti and in turn the new coach can be trusted to ensure it is business as usual on the pitch. "

more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/anc...-bayern-munich-wait-klopp#9OETDqhD6Qjars6c.99
Ancelotti is a gentleman of the highest quality, when at CFC his team won the record for goals scored in Premiership history. He was foolishly let go after coming second the year after winning the Premiership. However it remains to be seen how well he will adapt to German football.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
How can a mediocre team like Hertha having such a run, I can't believe it. :rolleyes:
However, they are very efficient at the moment, they seem to convert every chance they have.
But I wonder if they can keep up playing like this in the second half of the season.
Really wish HSV would be as efficient as Hertha although I can't complain compared to last season....

You mean last 2 seasons. :p

Members online

Latest posts