Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Pep's agent says he will sign for 2 more years IF Bayern give him more control of transfers and how the team is run. Hmmmmm

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Great comment of the day came from the commentator who said; "This is like root canal work for Stuttgart."

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Looks like Frankfurts new strategy is to just park the bus and draw every game :roflmao:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Thankfully its not my team fined this time.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Thankfully its not my team fined this time.

And I say this... I'm all for pyro... It's fan culture... something a certain from down south doesn't have. No culture... no pride. Kind of like Red Bull.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And look at around minute 4:33

Ok so that is funny. Just quoting what you posted.

I would say 10-15 years ago would be correct.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
According to Deutsche Welle, the government is cracking down on pyrotechnics because the domino effect of danger and costs will cause the Bundesliga to become like England in prices if they don't crack down on fire safety. But to say a team has no culture simply because the thugs with firebombs aren't as noticeable is kind of a stretch.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I'm just messing with ya Croak. You're a good guy despite your poor taste in Bundesliga teams.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I wonder how much this is going to cost HSV, and of their Ultras will be locked out of the stadium for a game or two.

But an impressive display tho. Thumbs up.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
This is more my idea of "fan culture".

It would be if they actually paid for their eintrittskarte (seat ticket), instead of just doing some photo opportunity because they have bog boobs. Not that I'm against big boobs or anything. I'm a equal opportunity boob lover, big or small.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how much this is going to cost HSV, and of their Ultras will be locked out of the stadium for a game or two.

But an impressive display tho. Thumbs up.

They say the fine will be about 50.000 Euros and in case they can identify who has done it the club will hold them responsible for it.
As much as I like to see it from time to time I must admit that I have mixed feelings about it. Not only that it's dangerous, it also cost the club a lot of money that could have been spent for more important things than pyro fines.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
They say the fine will be about 50.000 Euros and in case they can identify who has done it the club will hold them responsible for it.
As much as I like to see it from time to time I must admit that I have mixed feelings about it. Not only that it's dangerous, it also cost the club a lot of money that could have been spent for more important things than pyro fines.

That's interesting... how can they hold someone responsible for it and make them pay. Is there a German law that allows for this?

For years I thought pyro was very dangerous in stadiums... but once I saw it in person and I was next to it personally, my views changed. It's seemed to me to be really safe, but on camera I admit it looks dangerous.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I would like to see smoke bombs and flares allowed before and/or after a game... but during the game is completely wrong. It disrupts the game.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's interesting... how can they hold someone responsible for it and make them pay. Is there a German law that allows for this?
Of course you can hold the person or persons responsible for any damage that is done to you by them, regardless of the fact if you're a natural person or a corporate entity.
St.Pipi has done this after a person threw an empty plastic beer cup on the pitch, hit the ref. and the game was called off.
Pauli had a financial damage of 400.000 Euros and the fan was being sued for compensation by them.
Very often the clubs dont do it and only declare a stadium ban against them. That is effective throughout Germany in any stadium.

Members online

Latest posts