Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Looks like we have a Bundesliga kit reveal from the 70's. :D:D:roflmao:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
A couple more surprises today in the DFB Pokal....

Werder over Koln I didn't expect (Sorry Bundesbiers), and Monchengladbach continue their tear by knocking Schalke out.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
How bad is this? I slept through the whole match! :eek: I woke up only in the 91st minute to see Frankfurt celebrating like they won the Bundesliga title. I thought; "Wow, is Bayern getting beat?" But no........

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bad is this? I slept through the whole match! :eek: I woke up only in the 91st minute to see Frankfurt celebrating like they won the Bundesliga title. I thought; "Wow, is Bayern getting beat?" But no........
You did not miss anything, sloppy game of your Bazis. :rolleyes::D

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Frankfurt played their best game of the season, and Bayern did not, so there are your results.

Credit to Frankfurt for playing a good game, have to acknowledge though that Pep was resting players. Muller, Alaba, Thiago....none saw the field for the first half, and a portion of the second.

Hopefully this will stop the "bayern has already won the title" madness.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
lol poor Lahm. I do think this sums it up well.

“Every week we think it can’t get more defensive and then comes a team that plays even more defensive,” Bayern’s captain, Philipp Lahm, said. “I think Frankfurt played a 6-3-1 tonight. But if we had used our chances and scored, we would be sitting here saying how much fun it was.”

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Typical excuses. Frankfurt did NOT play their best game of the season last night. Frankfurt put up 6 goals against my team and none against Bayern. Clearly, Bayern's best game of the season was against Koeln....

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think "sloppy" is a little harsh.

Maybe "uninspired" or "bored" would be better.
They rarely created any goal chances so you may be right, "uninspired" is the better word for their performance yesterday.
But regarding the few chances they had I still think they were sloppy. Just think of the Lewandowski chance five minutes before the final whistle.
However, we all knew that Bayern isn't going to win every game of the season.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Typical excuses. Frankfurt did NOT play their best game of the season last night. Frankfurt put up 6 goals against my team and none against Bayern. Clearly, Bayern's best game of the season was against Koeln....

I thought EVERYONE's best game of the season was against Koeln. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Sure looked like a dive in that penalty against HSV. But the HSV defense also need to get their heads in the game.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure looked like a dive in that penalty against HSV. But the HSV defense also need to get their heads in the game.
Stupid tackly by Spahic, regardless of the fact if the Hannover player did dive or not.
Game could have been won until halftime, we had enough chances. One step forward and one step back the next game. Thats my team, thats HSV :rolleyes:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had the opportunity now to watch a game summary and must say that the refs were helpful for H96 again.
The penalty for them wasn't one although I still think the tackle was stupid. And a handball in the box and the foul three minutes before the final whistle where both clear penalties but not given.
Despite of these bad calls we had enough chances to win the game, it's our own fault and a little bit of bad luck when thinking of the freekick of Diaz that hit the post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts