Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
From what I read, he resigned, management said they didn't accept it, so he went public lol

I'm surprised management didn't want him to leave. This is the worst they ever started. I know he saved them a few years ago, but the past is the past.

It's odd how there are "Coaching seasons". Klopp was lights out with BVB, then for some reason he went into the winter of discontent and team went into a slump. Now BVB has a new coach and they're playing lights out again..

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It's odd how there are "Coaching seasons". Klopp was lights out with BVB, then for some reason he went into the winter of discontent and team went into a slump. Now BVB has a new coach and they're playing lights out again..

What the devil is going on with Monchengladbach ??

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ok, my world football friends. I'm going to come close to bending the rules of our forum a little bit. I read and re-read the rules and this kind of falls in a gray area. I'm not selling anything. My one year old grandson, Itkovian's boy, is battling childhood cancer. On October 3rd, Itkovian and I will be walking in a walk to raise funds for the foundation that has been paying for a lot of little Levi's care. You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you would like to donate to my efforts, here is the link. I don't think Itkovian mentioned it because his 49ers forum already helped a lot. Here's the link;

http://fourdiamonds.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=47516

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ok, my world football friends. I'm going to come close to bending the rules of our forum a little bit. I read and re-read the rules and this kind of falls in a gray area. I'm not selling anything. My one year old grandson, Itkovian's boy, is battling childhood cancer. On October 3rd, Itkovian and I will be walking in a walk to raise funds for the foundation that has been paying for a lot of little Levi's care. You don't have to if you don't want to, but if you would like to donate to my efforts, here is the link. I don't think Itkovian mentioned it because his 49ers forum already helped a lot. Here's the link;

http://fourdiamonds.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=47516

Count me in ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's odd to see Gustavo and Dante on Wolfsburg. Dante said something to Vidal that got him grinning. That kind of stuff makes the match fun to watch. Now if Bayern is smart, when they see Dante playing way up, they should send the ball to Costa on a quick counter-attack. It always worked against us when Dante played too far forward for us. ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hamburg is in 6th place?? I think I heard they are calling for an early frost in the infernal regions. ;)
Ha, we're back :p
We wont finish on the 6th place but I think we are good enough to finish somewhere between 8 and 12.
Would be a huge step forward for us.
But let's see how they do against Scheisse 04. I'm still kind of suspicious about whats going on at the moment, just too good to be true :cautious::D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Andre Schubert the interim coach, previously the u-23 coach for the club
Gladbach will strike back, think the team is simply too good to finish somewhere at the bottom of the table.
On the other hand, just remember Dortmund. It took them a long time to turn it around. I wonder what type of a coach they will sign after Favre...

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I just can't get over Lewandowski. That was truly amazing. Not every day you see history made in such a spectacular way. ESPN reporting that was the fastest 5 goals in history in ANY of the top leagues

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just can't get over Lewandowski. That was truly amazing. Not every day you see history made in such a spectacular way. ESPN reporting that was the fastest 5 goals in history in ANY of the top leagues

The goals were happening so fast, the replay team and cameras couldn't keep up with them. I had to watch it a second time so that I was ready for what would happen. The look on Pep's face, though, was priceless. :roflmao:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Lewandowski's agent now wants to cash in on the 5 goal game. He would like to sign Lewy to a contract with a Spanish club. I guess he wouldn't be doing a good job as an agent if he didn't test the waters. And, Rummenigge says Bayern have offered Pep a *very* attractive package to keep him at FC Bayern. I wonder what that translates into? I'm not sure Pep is swayed by money. He seems to like to be a "journeyman coach". But I'd rather have Pep than Klopp.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Lewandowski's agent now wants to cash in on the 5 goal game. He would like to sign Lewy to a contract with a Spanish club. I guess he wouldn't be doing a good job as an agent if he didn't test the waters. And, Rummenigge says Bayern have offered Pep a *very* attractive package to keep him at FC Bayern. I wonder what that translates into? I'm not sure Pep is swayed by money. He seems to like to be a "journeyman coach". But I'd rather have Pep than Klopp.

:rolleyes:

media go blah blah blah blah

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts