Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Anyone notice who came in as a sub for Bayern today? Pretty incredible really.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I didn't actually see any Bundesliga games today. One of my daughters came home from college and took me out to see "Age of Ultron".

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Reina or Kurt? Javi started the game which I thought was pretty incredible.

Neither of those players subbed in. Lukas Görtler came on as a sub in the 72' minute. For the past 3 or 4 years, Lukas played for FC Bamberg. This season he transferred to Bayern Munich II. He played for the 2nd team all year long and got called up yesterday to the top squad and actually got minutes. Quite incredible for the youth.

Lukas is a very popular player in Bamberg. He was one of our best players on the team and we were sad to see him go to Bayern, but we all knew it was a good move for him. When I was in Bamberg in April, I saw FC Bamberg play FC Bayern II, and Lukas came over and high 5'd all the Bamberg supporters. Good kid.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Neither of those players subbed in. Lukas Görtler came on as a sub in the 72' minute. For the past 3 or 4 years, Lukas played for FC Bamberg. This season he transferred to Bayern Munich II. He played for the 2nd team all year long and got called up yesterday to the top squad and actually got minutes. Quite incredible for the youth.

Lukas is a very popular player in Bamberg. He was one of our best players on the team and we were sad to see him go to Bayern, but we all knew it was a good move for him. When I was in Bamberg in April, I saw FC Bamberg play FC Bayern II, and Lukas came over and high 5'd all the Bamberg supporters. Good kid.

With all of the injuries, we are liable to get a good look at a lot of young talent by the end of the season. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Itkovian; just so you understand these derelicts a little better. Nessie is from around Hamburg Germany, Buggy Bill is from England as well as Packfan, Scotscheese should be pretty easy to figure out. Bundesbiers is from AZ in the US. We also regularly have one of those Canucks (Sandolf) in this thread. We have a kind of warped but tight knit little side group here. You'll get used to those strange Brit expressions after a while. Nessie and Bundesbiers seem to be world travellers, so they kind of understand that my nemesis "Buggy" and I are two allies separated by a common language. :sneaky:

Folks, Itkovian knows me pretty well. Also another U.S. citizen.
I love the fact that I'm your nemesis and didn't know :roflmao:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Congrats on the win Nessie. It's a shame it came at the expense of Mainz. :D

Croak ! I question your parentage :rolleyes:, but I will buy you a Talisker whisky some day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I happened to notice that Itkovian's profile says it's his birthday. So I found a link in honor of him and you all can tip a pint to him.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
na na na na.... goodbye

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game and result for you there Nessie :tup:
Thanks Bill :)
Btw, horrible injury happened to a player from Mainz, have never seen something like this before. You can guess by this picture that this is not how a leg and knee should look like :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts