Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
And it is kind of a badge of honor that the Nazis hated them in the 30's.
Those fools (the one with the silly combover and tache in particular) hated everything about football and for every thinking fan of the game thats a good thing.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Those fools (the one with the silly combover and tache in particular) hated everything about football and for every thinking fan of the game thats a good thing.

They thought Bayern was "too jewish". Ha! Today they'd probably say Bayern is "too Spanish".

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Robben out for season. Lewandowski with a broken jaw broken nose and concussion (no card on Langerak). It will take more than a miracle to beat Barca. Let alone to keep winning in the Bundesliga. Referee apologized for his poor performance, but Mueller and Neuer said; we would have missed the penalty shots anyway. Lol

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Robben out for season. Lewandowski with a broken jaw broken nose and concussion (no card on Langerak). It will take more than a miracle to beat Barca. Let alone to keep winning in the Bundesliga. Referee apologized for his poor performance, but Mueller and Neuer said; we would have missed the penalty shots anyway. Lol
Come on Croakie its not as though your team hasn't won anything lately. Chelsea lost to sideshow bob's team remember. :mad::laugh: Give everyone else a chance, Cup half full dear fellow! ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Itkovian; just so you understand these derelicts a little better. Nessie is from around Hamburg Germany, Buggy Bill is from England as well as Packfan, Scotscheese should be pretty easy to figure out. Bundesbiers is from AZ in the US. We also regularly have one of those Canucks (Sandolf) in this thread. We have a kind of warped but tight knit little side group here. You'll get used to those strange Brit expressions after a while. Nessie and Bundesbiers seem to be world travellers, so they kind of understand that my nemesis "Buggy" and I are two allies separated by a common language. :sneaky:

Folks, Itkovian knows me pretty well. Also another U.S. citizen.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Come on Croakie its not as though your team hasn't won anything lately. Chelsea lost to sideshow bob's team remember. :mad::laugh: Give everyone else a chance, Cup half full dear fellow! ;)

Heck, yesterday was a sad reminder of what happened against Chelsea a few years ago. Cup half empty....

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Itkovian; just so you understand these derelicts a little better. Nessie is from around Hamburg Germany, Buggy Bill is from England as well as Packfan, Scotscheese should be pretty easy to figure out. Bundesbiers is from AZ in the US. We also regularly have one of those Canucks (Sandolf) in this thread. We have a kind of warped but tight knit little side group here. You'll get used to those strange Brit expressions after a while. Nessie and Bundesbiers seem to be world travellers, so they kind of understand that my nemesis "Buggy" and I are two allies separated by a common language. :sneaky:

AZ???? Why must you shame me so bad. I thought we were friends Croak?

A Las Vegan can never be mistaken for a crazy Arizonian. :p

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Nope, the next one who says im from there will be called a fan of dabears. :laugh:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too early to throw in the towel Croak, Lewandowski will play against Barca. ;)
Btw - Volkswagen 2-0 at Bielefeld at the moment :poop:
So BVB will play against VW in Berlin, I already know that I won't watch.
I couldnt care less about this year's DFB Cup Final :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Heck, yesterday was a sad reminder of what happened against Chelsea a few years ago. Cup half empty....
You know what i think i kinda remember that one.......biggest shock of all ya took us to penalties............:p

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Let's say these guys are all from United Kingdom ;):D
Hope you never say I'm from Austria :laugh:
And Bundesbiers from Las Vegas, Arizona ! :eek: You must have had a bad day so far....or some beer sporting ? :sneaky:;)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Nope, the next one who says im from there will be called a fan of dabears. :laugh:

Ha. He got me wrong too. Maybe Croak is from Rhode Island. :D

In fun terms....
PF71 and Scotscheese are Scotty's
Nessie is a Kraut
Buggy and wolfpacker are Limey's
Sandolf is a Canuckle
Croak and I are Damn Yankees

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

In fun terms....
Nessie is a Kraut
Sandolf is a Canuckle

Wow. And yes, this has been a very bad day. Time for some Old Crow and the beer sport. But I'm out of beer except for the non-alchoholic kind....:oops:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

In fun terms....
Nessie is a Kraut
Sandolf is a Canuckle

And Itkovian is a Damn Yankee too. We'll soon outnumber them!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Interesting what one fan said on "Bild". What does a goal keeper have to do to be sent off, kill someone? I'm still amazed at the severity of the injuries to Lewandowski and the lack of any accountability on the part of the ref other than a simple; "I'm sorry, I goofed."

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

In fun terms....
Nessie is a Kraut
Sandolf is a Canuckle
Limey's :eek: I must admit I never heard this before :oops::D
Btw - heard a funny story of my "Yankee" English teacher today. Police caught him riding his bike on a German Autobahn here in Hamburg last Sunday :eek: What happened - he wanted to take a shortcut on his way back home and saw a ramp with two traffic signs that showed a bike and a pedestrian on it. So he thought he was allowed to use it and he didnt notice that this ramp leads to the Autobahn. However he made it to the next ramp where the police were awaiting him. Now he knows that round, red-white traffic signs mean "strictly forbidden" :laugh:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Btw - heard a funny story of my "Yankee" English teacher today. Police caught him riding his bike on a German Autobahn here in Hamburg last Sunday :eek: What happened - he wanted to take a shortcut on his way back home and saw a ramp with two traffic signs that showed a bike and a pedestrian on it. So he thought he was allowed to use it and he didnt notice that this ramp leads to the Autobahn. However he made it to the next ramp where the police were awaiting him. Now he knows that round, red-white traffic signs mean "strictly forbidden" :laugh:

I got a kick out of the signs "Ausfahrt". "Fart" in the U.S. means something TOTALLY different.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
''Lime juicers'' what the royal navy gave to sailors back in the day. They mean it in relation to the Brit/English.

Members online

Latest posts