Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You might only find a couple of Bundesliga fans here. In the U.S. they broadcast mostly Premiere league.

But as an FCB fan, I'd like them to pick up Khedira but not at the cost of Schweinsteiger.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another bundesliga fan here, I hope you guys don't mind if I join this thread? ;)
Khedira instead Schweini would be a huge improvement for the Bayern midfield, but no single article about that in any german media so far, I don't think that it's true.
But I think the are more speculations to come because Mathias Sammer surprisingly took over the job of Nerlinger and everbody expects that he will change a lot of things at Bayern.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You might only find a couple of Bundesliga fans here. In the U.S. they broadcast mostly Premiere league.

But as an FCB fan, I'd like them to pick up Khedira but not at the cost of Schweinsteiger.

Dont worry Croak nessie will keep us on the straight and narrow here.;)

Seems hes good, but hes not worth that.

Another bundesliga fan here, I hope you guys don't mind if I join this thread? ;)
Khedira instead Schweini would be a huge improvement for the Bayern midfield, but no single article about that in any german media so far, I don't think that it's true.
But I think the are more speculations to come because Mathias Sammer surprisingly took over the job of Nerlinger and everbody expects that he will change a lot of things at Bayern.

By all means chip in nessie, your the insider on this subject! ;)

Mmmmm thats interesting, i had to look hard for it on the web so thats possibly the reason why.

Ahh Sammers there now is he?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
What NFL gm would Sammers be like? I'm trying to get a handle om him.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
What NFL gm would Sammers be like? I'm trying to get a handle om him.

He was a great player in his time, i remember him as a hard as nails commited winner from Euro 96 and Playing for Dortmund.

I found this on another forum.

''Sammer is going to be the best thing which has happened to Bayern since Uli Hoeness took over. His character should put some fire in the team and squad. Or he is going to be out of the job in a year or two.''

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was a great player in his time, i remember him as a hard as nails commited winner from Euro 96 and Playing for Dortmund.

I found this on another forum.

''Sammer is going to be the best thing which has happened to Bayern since Uli Hoeness took over. His character should put some fire in the team and squad. Or he is going to be out of the job in a year or two.''

That's a good desription but please don't forget - he has no experience how to lead a club like Bayern Munich.
It's totally different from beeing Director of Sports for a Football Association like DFB and working or having a real "daily business" like it is at Bayern Munich.

@ Croak: To be honest, I don't know all NFL Managers so I can't compare him.
But Sammer is a real football expert, says what he thinks and he is also very impulsive.
I think he will try to change a lot of things but the question is - will Uli Hoeneß let him do it ?
I don' have any doubt that it's still Uli Hoeneß who decides what happens at Bayern Munich.
That was O.K. with Nerlinger, but Matthias Sammer will not accept any interventions by Hoeneß.
So I wouldn't be surprised if there will be some conflicts between Hoeneß and Sammer soon ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ PackerFan71: Our new 125 years birthday Away-Jersey is released.
I love it and will buy me one as soon as possible.
How do you like it ?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That's a good desription but please don't forget - he has no experience how to lead a club like Bayern Munich.
It's totally different from beeing Director of Sports for a Football Association like DFB and working or having a real "daily business" like it is at Bayern Munich.

But Sammer is a real football expert, says what he thinks and he is also very impulsive.
I think he will try to change a lot of things but the question is - will Uli Hoeneß let him do it ?
I don' have any doubt that it's still Uli Hoeneß who decides what happens at Bayern Munich.
That was O.K. with Nerlinger, but Matthias Sammer will not accept any interventions by Hoeneß.
So I wouldn't be surprised if there will be some conflicts between Hoeneß and Sammer soon ;)

Thanks. Sounds like he might be more of a Parcell's type guy. I hope it works out.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

True, its a whole different ballgame at a bigger club. Some have what it takes some dont, and as you said because of their strong personalities there could be conflict at some point.

@ PackerFan71: Our new 125 years birthday Away-Jersey is released.
I love it and will buy me one as soon as possible.
How do you like it ?

I like! nothing flashy, looks like their going back to the early 80s with the pinstripes. Nice simple classic design. you have to get that one. :tup:

Reminds me a litte of my first ever Chelsea shirt from 1982

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I could kick myself for not buying a shirt the last time I was in Germany. My German friend told me; "You don't want to buy one of those (a Bayern Munich jersey). He said; "Everybody cheers for them. They are like the Yankees in the U.S." So, I thought. "Nah, I don't really need one right now."

Then I came back home to the states and found the prices for FCB shirts here are incredibly higher than what I would have paid in Berlin. Live and learn.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I could kick myself for not buying a shirt the last time I was in Germany. My German friend told me; "You don't want to buy one of those (a Bayern Munich jersey). He said; "Everybody cheers for them. They are like the Yankees in the U.S." So, I thought. "Nah, I don't really need one right now."

Then I came back home to the states and found the prices for FCB shirts here are incredibly higher than what I would have paid in Berlin. Live and learn.

Yankees boo! lol they are linked up with Man.U, two peas in a pod raking in the coins.

Thats interesting, i thought clothing and suchlike was pretty much cheaper in the States.

You will have to get one next time you are over.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, its a whole different ballgame at a bigger club. Some have what it takes some dont, and as you said because of their strong personalities there could be conflict at some point.

I like! nothing flashy, looks like their going back to the early 80s with the pinstripes. Nice simple classic design. you have to get that one. :tup:

Reminds me a litte of my first ever Chelsea shirt from 1982

.....great jersey, very classic ! :tup:
Do you know Toffs ?
http://www.toffs.com/
I like these Retro Football shirts, bought me a Scotland jersey some years ago :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

What a wise friend you have :D;)
But to be serious and as PackerFan71 wrote - it's surprising because when we travel to the US we always bring back home clothes or shoes because they are so much cheaper.
I'll be back in the US in October, so if I can help you to get some Bayern Munich stuff, just let me know !

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
.....great jersey, very classic ! :tup:
Do you know Toffs ?
http://www.toffs.com/
I like these Retro Football shirts, bought me a Scotland jersey some years ago :)

Yeah i know Toffs, i had a Scotland 1967 jersey from them. Long sleeved heavy cotton they dont make them like that anymore! well apart form Toffs. :)
I like the really old Toff shirts, the ones without the maufaturers on them, the newer ones without the manufaturers on them just dont look right, the labels need to be there. They would look more authentic. you can tell a Replica ''Replica'' a mile away.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah i know Toffs, i had a Scotland 1967 jersey from them. Long sleeved heavy cotton they dont make them like that anymore! well apart form Toffs. :)
I like the really old Toff shirts, the ones without the maufaturers on them, the newer ones without the manufaturers on them just dont look right, the labels need to be there. They would look more authentic. you can tell a Replica ''Replica'' a mile away.

Me too, and I really love the heavy cotton. Do you have a classic Chelsea shirt that you like most ?

Btw - Another company with some nice retro jerseys:
http://www.copafootball.com/

I bought me this one from www.nostalgie-trikots.de or www.hsv-trikotklassiker.de/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1 (same company):

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Me too, and I really love the heavy cotton. Do you have a classic Chelsea shirt that you like most ?

Btw - Another company with some nice retro jerseys:
http://www.copafootball.com/

I bought me this one from www.nostalgie-trikots.de or www.hsv-trikotklassiker.de/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1 (same company):

Cool real oldschool!:tup:

This i my fave Chelsea old shirt, classic all blue no red or white trimmings.:cool:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This i my fave Chelsea old shirt, classic all blue no red or white trimmings.:cool:

That's great, where can I buy it ?! ;)

Some Bundesliga-News:

=> Bayern Munich is interested in Andrea Pirlo but denies an offer ;)
=> Chelsea offered 25 Mill Euro for Schürrle, rejected by Leverkusen

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
That's great, where can I buy it ?! ;)

Some Bundesliga-News:

=> Bayern Munich is interested in Andrea Pirlo but denies an offer ;)
=> Chelsea offered 25 Mill Euro for Schürrle, rejected by Leverkusen

Ha you nearly had me going there!;)

Ahh the silly season is here, apparently Zidane is coming out of retirement and is going to play for Chelsea next year.....no hes not just my little contribution lol

Saw a little bit of Schurrle at the Euros i think he looked useful. looks like we are going a little bit German, having already signed Marko Marin from Werder Bremen.

Pirlo going to Bayern? a replacement for Schweini perhaps ha! belive it when i see it. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha you nearly had me going there!;)

Ahh the silly season is here, apparently Zidane is coming out of retirement and is going to play for Chelsea next year.....no hes not just my little contribution lol

Saw a little bit of Schurrle at the Euros i think he looked useful. looks like we are going a little bit German, having already signed Marko Marin from Werder Bremen.

Pirlo going to Bayern? a replacement for Schweini perhaps ha! belive it when i see it. :)

I love silly season, always someting to laugh about ! :)
We call it "Sommerloch", hard times for newspapers and magazines to find something to write about :D

Aaaargh, don't mention Marko Marin, one of the most hated players by HSV fans, not only because he played for Bremen, mostly because he is a diver.
A slight touch and he is falling down immediately, disgusting. :mad:

We both know - Pirlo will never play for Bayern Munich ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I love silly season, always someting to laugh about ! :)
We call it "Sommerloch", hard times for newspapers and magazines to find something to write about :D

Aaaargh, don't mention Marko Marin, one of the most hated players by HSV fans, not only because he played for Bremen, mostly because he is a diver.
A slight touch and he is falling down immediately, disgusting. :mad:

We both know - Pirlo will never play for Bayern Munich ;)

Diver is he? i was kinda used to that malarkey with Drogba, for a guy who was built like a bear he would fall to the ground if you as much as looked at him.:rolleyes: You will be glad to see the back of Marin then.

I think we both have more of a chance of playing for Bayern than Pirlo. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Diver is he? i was kinda used to that malarkey with Drogba, for a guy who was built like a bear he would fall to the ground if you as much as looked at him.:rolleyes: You will be glad to see the back of Marin then.

I think we both have more of a chance of playing for Bayern than Pirlo. :D

Uuuh, Drogba another diver - didn't know that :rolleyes:
I really hate them, we do have a lot of them playing Bundesliga and Marko Marin is one of the most disgusting players, always seeking a slight contact with the opposing player...... :mad:
Please tell me about your opinion when you could see him play for Chelsea...
But I think most of the time Marin will be benched anyway, he is not good enough for Chelsea and/or the Premier League :sneaky:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I really hate them, we do have a lot of them playing Bundesliga and Marko Marin is one of the most disgusting players, always seeking a slight contact with the opposing player...... :mad:
But I think most of the time Marin will be benched anyway, he is not good enough for Chelsea and/or the Premier League :sneaky:

Drogba didnt really need to do it, it spoiled his reputation.

Yeah ill let you know what i think if he gets on, ive heard he isnt that good from others awell. Oh joy looks like we got a Dud.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and some more silly season news:

van der Vaart will return to Hamburg ! Why do we know that ? Because somebody pretends to know that his son was signed in at a all-day school in Hamburg-Langenhorn for 2012/2013 :rolleyes::D
I really would like to have him back playing for us but sometimes all these rumors are just crazy.;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

I think Ribery is our big diver.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts