Frost

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
was not Ted's call..Special teams coach Mike Stock gets the mulligan on that one.... but yes he looks very vanilla to me at this point.

Aa-rodg_is_cool

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frost is teerrible...On Some of those frost punts ryan could have easily kicked it 2 times as far.

He looked o.k. his first game but since then hes showin consistent short/no hangtime linedrive punts. I WANT RYAN BACK!

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We DO need a better punter. If Frost can't cut it...I'd almost beg for Crosby to do it until we find someone with a better leg.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aa-rodg_is_cool said:
Frost is teerrible...On Some of those frost punts ryan could have easily kicked it 2 times as far.

He looked o.k. his first game but since then hes showin consistent short/no hangtime linedrive punts. I WANT RYAN BACK!

Yes, he had no hang time. He was hired because he could punt em high.

At least Ryan could kick the ball far.

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frost punted the ball 28 yards today...I'm betting that over 50% of this board could punt a ball farther than 28 yards

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
heh, Being a redskins fan as well as a packer backer, I must say I shook my head in disgust when i heard we signed Frost. Why do you think they drafted a rookie, and kept him even though Frost had slightly better stats in the Pre-season? The problem is who do you replace him with? I'm not sure if there is anyone on the market that we could get that would be an improvement.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We brought in NO competition for Ryan in the preseason, cut him, then sign a guy off the street with no try out. Amazing. Nice move.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aa-rodg_is_cool said:

Ryan was snatched up immediately by SEA on Sept. 9th. He's punted 6 times so far with a 41-yd. avg., one touchback, one inside the 20 & one blocked.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Furthermore, here's Frost's stats as of yesterday:

19 punts

45-yd. avg.

3 touchbacks

1 inside the 20

The biggest stat I'm concerned with is Ryan's salary, 325K compared to Frost's 855K. A half million more per season for 4 more yards of gross punt avg. & a net of 38 yards? (Ryan's net is 33)

Methinks Ryan put the moves on McCarthy's daughter so they Jacke'd him.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about bringing back that young fella we had in camp this summer from GB who played in Madison for the Badgers...I can't think of his name?

Members online

Latest posts