1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

From Wisconsin now in Michigan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LostnSpace, Mar 17, 2010.

1. LostnSpace

LostnSpace Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello...

I just want to say that in looking at this forum it has what I like to see. Nice civil discussion, not everyone is going to see eye to eye on all the things that are happening or have happened but I look forward to a very bright future for this team. I was born and raised in Kenosha, Wisconsin. I am now living in Michigan, I was lucky enough to find a very nice lady to marry me. She always kind of laughs at me and she calls herself "Sports Widow" because of "me" watching sports on the satelite. #12 sure looks like a keeper we just have to make certain that the blocking is in place so the poor guy doesn't get killed. The draft will be interesting but I have learned that I have to be carefull what I wish for, because of years ago when the Packers drafted Tony Manderich I was happy but he certainly didn't pan out. Oh well.... that was then and now we are living in the present. Capers and his 3-4 defense played pretty good for the most part. As a result they looked a heck of a lot better than the previous year.

Good Luck and God Bless Each and Everyone:happy0005:

LostnSpace

Chris

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Thank you for your wishes! Welcome to the forum, glad you already took some time to look at the discussions and the ambient!

Make sure to read the rules, and have a good time!

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    another Kenosha transplant?!?!?!?

Welcome

4. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Welcome to the forum. Glad we got another native to the site!

5. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    Welcome aboard buddy!!!

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome, Enjoy your stay and post often :D