From Wisconsin now in Michigan

LostnSpace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello...

I just want to say that in looking at this forum it has what I like to see. Nice civil discussion, not everyone is going to see eye to eye on all the things that are happening or have happened but I look forward to a very bright future for this team. I was born and raised in Kenosha, Wisconsin. I am now living in Michigan, I was lucky enough to find a very nice lady to marry me. She always kind of laughs at me and she calls herself "Sports Widow" because of "me" watching sports on the satelite. #12 sure looks like a keeper we just have to make certain that the blocking is in place so the poor guy doesn't get killed. The draft will be interesting but I have learned that I have to be carefull what I wish for, because of years ago when the Packers drafted Tony Manderich I was happy but he certainly didn't pan out. Oh well.... that was then and now we are living in the present. Capers and his 3-4 defense played pretty good for the most part. As a result they looked a heck of a lot better than the previous year.

Good Luck and God Bless Each and Everyone:happy0005:

LostnSpace

Chris

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for your wishes! Welcome to the forum, glad you already took some time to look at the discussions and the ambient!

Make sure to read the rules, and have a good time!

Members online

Latest posts