From UK, how to get SB DVD?

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to buy the SB XLV dvd there from the Warner Bros website, but it said that the DVD could not be shipped to outside of the US, just wondering if anyone knows any other websites I could buy it from. I have been dying to see it since we won the SB

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked on the packers pro shop and went to checkout and it turns out delivery alone was $55, so if you feel comfortable doing that then great.

What I did after, was went onto amazon.co.uk and there was a couple being sold "new" from the USA, so I've picked it up for £14, delivery included.

Edit: I should add that it said delivery could take upto 3 weeks off amazon. The delivery off the packers pro shop was 2-4 days, I suppose you get what you pay for!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont you guys have a different type of dvd? As in what works in the US wont work there? Or is that only other parts of the world?

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont you guys have a different type of dvd? As in what works in the US wont work there? Or is that only other parts of the world?

Yeah, you're dvd's are generally region 1, whereas ours are region 2. However, you can buy region-free DVD players so it's not too much of a problem.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was after the SB 45 Blu ray, but I think it's region locked :(

Edit: Actually, just noticed it's WB, and WB don't normally region lock their blu rays :D

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That just sounds confusing lol.

Amazon UK has some packers stuff and the saints dvd from last year so I assume it wont be long before they have the packers dvd. But if someone finds out the cheapest shipping option I would be willing to mail them the dvd as long as they cover the cost.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, you're dvd's are generally region 1, whereas ours are region 2. However, you can buy region-free DVD players so it's not too much of a problem.

Or be like me and have 2 dvd players ....... one for European dvd's and one for American/Canadian dvd's :happy0005:

If you're willing to pay the postage lots of sites, as mentioned, will sell the SB dvd ............ or wait a few weeks and get one off ebay for a lot cheaper.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
That just sounds confusing lol.

Amazon UK has some packers stuff and the saints dvd from last year so I assume it wont be long before they have the packers dvd. But if someone finds out the cheapest shipping option I would be willing to mail them the dvd as long as they cover the cost.

Good on ya ivo610 I was thinking of making the same offer, but you beat me to the punch. I think that is very decent of you to offer.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You do understand guys that this does not have the game on it. It's the season highlights and a bunch of extras.... Still worth the price though.

Members online

Latest posts