Friendless Favre...

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor old #4 :cane:, can't find a friend. Nobody loves him!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This article is ridiculous.
Let's pull some truisms out for this "B-movie script":

Yes, the place at the top is lonely :!:
The lone wolf.... :!:
Heroes die lonely :!: (No, no, stop! Sounds too scary!)
The calm before a storm :!: (This sounds better!)

Now it's your turn. :)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait till the national media get ahold of this story. We'll end up with a headline that goes something like, "FAVRE COMPLAINS ABOUT BEING LEFT OUT."

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"TODAYS NEWS!"

This just out of Green Bay Wiscosin: Packers quarterback Brett Favre was found huddled by his locker today, wheeping. When asked what was wrong, he stated in a whimpering cracking voice "All the guys are making fun of me! They call me "Old Man", and "Grandpa" and stuff like that! I have NO friends on the team anymore! They painted a "handicapped parking" on my parking spot, and leave things like,.....well....., just look!!!! "DEPENDS" and "POLIGRIP" and "Just for Men" hair dye in my LOCKER!!!! They even had all my mail forwarded to a NURSING HOME!!! I can't talk anymore.......take the camera's away!!!" With that, we left poor old Mr. Favre to himself.........the poor old guy is taking this REAL hard!

(sarcasm.....just in case anyone doesn't get it! :wink: )

Reaction score
cheesey said:
"TODAYS NEWS!"

This just out of Green Bay Wiscosin: Packers quarterback Brett Favre was found huddled by his locker today, wheeping. When asked what was wrong, he stated in a whimpering cracking voice "All the guys are making fun of me! They call me "Old Man", and "Grandpa" and stuff like that! I have NO friends on the team anymore! They painted a "handicapped parking" on my parking spot, and leave things like,.....well....., just look!!!! "DEPENDS" and "POLIGRIP" and "Just for Men" hair dye in my LOCKER!!!! They even had all my mail forwarded to a NURSING HOME!!! I can't talk anymore.......take the camera's away!!!" With that, we left poor old Mr. Favre to himself.........the poor old guy is taking this REAL hard!

(sarcasm.....just in case anyone doesn't get it! :wink: )

I say we send 4pack over there to liven things up! :D

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol well I'd go Golfing, fishing, hunting, and play football will Brett Favre

Reaction score
cyoung said:
lol well I'd go Golfing, fishing, hunting, and play football will Brett Favre

Hm, maybe we should all tell Brett that PF.com is more than ready to pick up the slack!

Heck I'm sure someone on here would even be willing to do his laundry just to get to talk to him.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think it's been well established that i'm old enuf to be your mother - that being said, i'll be happy to send you some homemade chocolate chip cookies & a subscription to playboy. (oops - that 2nd part isn't too motherly is it?) :) :)

Reaction score
4packgirl said:
Lare said:
4packgirl said:
i'd take care of him! :)

While this is going on somebody is going to have to keep Deanna busy. Oh, well, just in the line of duty I'll volunteer. Anything for the Pack!

that's the spirit!!! :lol:

Heck if that's the case, I'll be happy to keep his oldest daughter happy. Heck I'm sure my sis would make great friends with his youngest daughter! :D

Reaction score
4packgirl said:
i think it's been well established that i'm old enuf to be your mother - that being said, i'll be happy to send you some homemade chocolate chip cookies & a subscription to playboy. (oops - that 2nd part isn't too motherly is it?) :) :)

I already have mommey making me food. :D

Would love to have a sis I could always go to for money! :p

As for the playboy, er you know no mother wants their child not to be able to read, think of it as an investment in my literacy! I hear they have GREAT articles....

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd do his laundry, clean his house, mow his lawn, take care of anything they dont want to do...............if he get me to play football with his teammates

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously, if he's ever in Calgary, he can crash with me.

And if he loses some of his clothoing in my house so what?

And I'd have to get him to sign every wall... and I'd hav to hug him every day...

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLLOLLOLLOL :!:
Now I can see why he just wants to be left alone!! :) :)

If his younger teammates are acting only half as crazy
as we do, TrainingCamp must be hell :!: :)

Latest posts