Friend says Sterger, Favre "regularly texted"

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Jenn Sterger's reluctance to cooperate with the NFL regarding the investigation regarding whether Vikings quarterback Brett Favre violated the league's Personal Conduct Policy via his communications with her possibly during their mutual employment with the Jets arises from the fact that she can't truthfully say his conduct was unwelcome.

Comments from one of Sterger's friends seem to lend credence to that perspective.

Per the New York Post, Allison Torres told Steppin' Out magazine that Sterger "regularly texted" with Favre "for some time."

That two-way line of communication would make it very difficult for Sterger to show that she was offended by Favre's comments, or that his conduct (whatever it may have been) was unwelcome.

"I just know they kept texting each other back and forth and that he wanted to hook up," Torres said. "I wouldn't doubt she was enjoying the attention from him."

Torres said that Sterger "would keep saying to me, 'I don't know what to do,'" and that Sterger never said whether she indeed got together with Favre.

Torres also said that she saw the photos that have taken this case to an even higher level of bizarre. "I actually saw it when he sent it," Torres said. "We just laughed when he did it."

The notion that Sterger "laughed" when receiving the photos would tend to suggest that she wasn't appalled or offended or scarred because of his actions. In turn, it would tend to show that he didn't commit ****** harassment. In turn, it would tend to show that he didn't violate the Personal Conduct Policy.

The fact that, according to Torres, Sterger apparently had a collection of naked photos from celebrities would undermine the notion that a middle-aged quarterback was preying upon a young, innocent girl who was merely trying to make a living.

"She could make millions if she ever cashed in on all the naked photos she gets from friends," Torres said.

Sterger's camp realizes the potential damage that could be done by Torres, who unlike Sterger has cooperated with the NFL.

"This is someone who is clearly trying to exploit an unfortunate situation and capitalize on the opportunity to see her name in print," Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, told the Post.

Some may have the exact same suspicions about Sterger, whose motive (based on the public comments of her lawyer) seems to be money, not notoriety.
Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like favre will get a pass on this from the league but not from his wife

Members online

Latest posts