Free NFL Gamepass - all games since 2009

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Besides playoff games, what would be 10 do not miss Packers games of the past 10 seasons? What about 20 do not miss league games?
Rodgers returns after halftime vs the Bears? Cobb 4th and the season TD vs the Bears? Most Bear / Viking/ Cowgirl games? Matt Flynn season ender vs Detroit?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the 2009 season is included, watch the playoff game that we lost on the defensive touchdown.

Don't forget that YouTube is a good option too, so one could watch some of the classics as well.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Well that sux. I've been deemed essential. I've picked up supplies for 2 projects in the house anticipating being at home a few weeks. I'm working normal hours plus. Wife wants the projects done anyway so she can get her parking spot in the garage back. I won't have time for any gamepass viewing.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got my pay cut in half and am working more than my usual 50-60 hours, plus my daughter is schooling from home while my wife gets to work in a quiet office! My projects are on hold too (finish painting house exterior, build new outhouse, build better garden fence...).

I didn't log into Gamepass to do this, but on the plus side I clicked on the 1983 Packers/Redskins game on YouTube and watched the entire game last night. I forgot how exciting that game really was, and how atrocious the pass defenses were for both teams. Mark Murphy didn't do much except for a safety blitz.

H

HardRightEdge

Mark Murphy didn't do much except for a safety blitz.
Since you mentioned Mark Murphy in particular, I'm wondering if realize that was the other Mark Murphy. The current GM was an NFL safety but with the Redskins.

D

Deleted member 6794

Since you mentioned Mark Murphy in particular, I'm wondering if realize that was the other Mark Murphy. The current GM was an NFL safety but with the Redskins.

El Guapo was actually talking about the Packers playing the Redskins on MNF during the 1983 season.

H

HardRightEdge

El Guapo was actually talking about the Packers playing the Redskins on MNF during the 1983 season.
Duh. So it was both Mark Murphys that day. The GM made first team AP All-Pro that year.

I remember the day well. An after-work touch football game, food and game viewing at a co-worker's house, a silk John Wayne picture hanging prominently in the living room.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't realize that President Mark Murphy was on the skins that day. I was talking about the bald wonder:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Tell us more about the silk John Wayne picture though.

H

HardRightEdge

True, Murphy led the league in interceptions with nine that year.
I'm not sure why I called Murphy the GM, more like uber-GM.

Anyway, a silk John Wayne, a velvet Elvis and a bedazzled unicorn walked into a bar. Four dogs were playing poker. Mayhem ensued.