Free Agent Signings for Packers or Elsewhere...

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the official start of FA signings, since news of pending signings is trickling out, I figured it would be nice to have one thread with the verified signings.

D

Deleted member 6794

According to a source the Patriots are trading for Colts TE Dwayne Allen.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ricky Wagner to the Lions. Apparently he will become the highest paid rt in the league

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see the Packers go after Malcolm Butler CB, from the Patriots. Yes, I know he is restricted and it would cost the Packers a first round pick, but he is a first rate CB and he is young.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Jack Doyle resigned with Indy. I had him as a cheaper than Cook plan C option. Probably part of the Allen decision.

D

Deleted member 6794

I would like to see the Packers go after Malcolm Butler CB, from the Patriots. Yes, I know he is restricted and it would cost the Packers a first round pick, but he is a first rate CB and he is young.

I would absolutely prefer the Packers to sign an unrestricted free agent cornerback instead of having to give up a first round pick to acquire a veteran.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Houston Texans are concerned about prospect of losing cornerback A.J. Bouye to Eagles and will counter with their own offer

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point there is nothing to leak when there nothing going on

Considering the number of our own FAs we have, coupled with the fact we haven't had zilch leaked regards to them (barring a single report on House), I think it's safe to say nothing isn't getting leaked simply because things don't get leaked from the Packers often and not because NOTHING is going on.

As has been the case with pretty every FA TT has ever signed we won't/wouldn't hear about it untill right before the deal happened. Whether anything comes to fruition is another discussion

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A guy like Davon House and Elvis Dummerville would be good pickups that won't break the bacnk. Then bring back Lacy for a one year dear along with Peppers. That's already an IMPROVEMENT to the current roster.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not shocked. But you can't let Hyde go and not replace him. This secondary was horrible. He's not Charles Woodson but he's better than Gunter, and Rollins for sure..probably Randle too.

I agree that you can't let Hyde go and not replace him which is precisely why I think we're going to go after a big fish corner. Easier to give a number 1 cb 12 or 13 million when a guy like Hyde isn't taking 7 mil by himself

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I agree that you can't let Hyde go and not replace him which is precisely why I think we're going to go after a big fish corner. Easier to give a number 1 cb 12 or 13 million when a guy like Hyde isn't taking 7 mil by himself

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
They might decide that Randall needs to play the role that Hyde was in to be successful. Or perhaps teams want to pay Hyde like a starting corner and the Packers just won't match that price on a sub package DB. He

Members online

Latest posts