Free agent CB Richard Sherman Ready to Play

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
One of my least favorite players of all time is Richard Sherman. It is not because of his play but because of his mouth. We've seen what Kevin King is bringing to the table in terms of talent.

Our defense needs a jolt. Is it time to bring a guy like Sherman in?

Apologies if this is being discussed elsewhere. I looked and didn't' see a thread.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Yes, Joe Barry's defense could incorporate his play style if he still has "it."

OP
OP
Krabs

Krabs

Reaction score
i think it is clear that his best days are behind him or he would not still be a free agent.
Right, but a one year deal for a veteran to get King on the bench might be a good thing. Even if he's one step out the door on his NFL career he's gotta be better than King.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Right, but a one year deal for a veteran to get King on the bench might be a good thing. Even if he's one step out the door on his NFL career he's gotta be better than King.
If king were released right now, (dont care about contract or legality of doing it, just if he was)

would he be picked up?

OP
OP
Krabs

Krabs

Reaction score
If king were released right now, (dont care about contract or legality of doing it, just if he was)

would he be picked up?
That's a hard question to answer, but I would wager that he would be. Veteran guy that is still young. I think someone would take a flyer on him. I bet Sherman suits up with someone this season as well.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`d take Sherman in a heartbeat. Always was one of my favourite players.

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give King one last game against SF and see how he does. If it’s another disastrous performance than it might be smart to bring in Sherman.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a hard question to answer, but I would wager that he would be. Veteran guy that is still young. I think someone would take a flyer on him. I bet Sherman suits up with someone this season as well.
So if he gets picked up right away, why isnt sherman?

Demands to much? Only wants few teams?

OP
OP
Krabs

Krabs

Reaction score
That happened way after free agency
Think so? Not sure on the timeline. He’s definitely older with an attitude. He’s a jerk in my opinion. Just wondering if it would be worth it to bring a guy like him in.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Think so? Not sure on the timeline. He’s definitely older with an attitude. He’s a jerk in my opinion. Just wondering if it would be worth it to bring a guy like him in.
It was July.

So why wasnt he picked up before that?

Something stinks..

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it even smart to want a cnr or anyone else when we need D line? Just asking.

D

Deleted member 6794

I would definitely prefer the Packers to figure out if Stokes is up to the task of playing outside opposite of Alexander before thinking about signing Sherman.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I honestly can`t see where this diva comment comes from though. He was always intelligently outspoken, but not that outspoken as he could back it up with his play, like Randy Moss could too. I`d hardly call them divas, just super sure of their own talents. JMHO

People like Crabtree and the like were divas, and I`m sure research could find many more. Jay Schroeder comes to mind. He even snubbed his OWN team mates. Sherman always praised his fellow players at Seattle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts